Chapter 32 • Deception

"I'm sorry, Zhan" Darren claimed as soon as both of Mr. Zhao came out and leveled Zhao Liying that is now has an evil smile on her face.

"I knew it!" Wang Yibo can't describe how he's furious to Darren right now. Came to the point he's trying to free himself vigorously just want to kill Darren right away.

Xiao Zhan's brows met and glanced at Yibo struggling himself, "Stop. That won't work"

"Fvck you Darren!" Yibo helplessly swore and leaned again on his chair.

Xiao Zhan eyed the three infront of him with dull eyes, observing them.

"How was it to be betrayed by one of your trusted person?" Zhao Liying sneered.

Xiao Zhan then looked at Darren blankly and didn't utter a word.

Mr. Zhao, "You know son, I should have killed you before. How good I am to let you go to see this world, right?"

Xiao Zhan eyed him with threat, "Don't call me in that terrifying word. I'm getting goosebumps"

"How bold" Zhao Liying took her dagger and let it touch Xiao Zhan's cheek.

"Zhao Liying" Suddenly a chilling voice heard from Yibo while like a tiger targeting his prey.

Darren gulped to that sight.

Somehow, Zhao Liying felt scared by it but chose to don't mind it. She knew Yibo can't do anything right now because of the rope on his body.

"Stay silent, babe. I will deal with you later"

"I warned you." Wang Yibo is still in the state of wanting to kill her.

"Stop this drama. I'm getting tired of these! You want to kill me? Do it faster if I were you" Xiao Zhan said in a low voice.

"The hell are you saying?" Yibo interrupted.

Yes, Xiao Zhan is now regretting he let Yibo to come with him. Wang Yibo might destroy his plans in no time.

"You want Yibo right? Then take him with you" Xiao Zhan added out of his annoyance because of Yibo's stubbornness that make Yibo gasped.

"Nooo, Xiao ZhaAan" Yibo whined and changed real quick. From a tiger to a puppy that abandoned by its owner.

On other hand, Darren trying his best not to laugh at Yibo's situation. He didn't expect that Xiao Zhan is with him though.

"Liying, Do what this son of mine wishes." Mr. Zhao crossed his arms, being impatient.

"Fine." Zhao Liying turned to Darren, "you know what to do"

Darren response, "yes"

Wang Darren then signalled his men.

What happened next is made Mr. Zhao and Zhao Liying including Yibo speechless.

It was that Darren made his men encircled Mr. Zhao and Zhao Liying while he took his gun and pointed it to them.

Xiao Zhan too freed himself from the rope and stood up like nothing and take his gun as well.

"W-What is happening?!" Zhao Liying asked in horror while his father stunned.

"What is this?" Yibo said almost voiceless and mesmerized by Xiao Zhan's visual.

Xiao Zhan in black suit with a dead serious on his face is damn attractive. Yibo just want to kneel down right now and worship him.

"Wang Darren?!" Mr. Zhao shouted in
outrage.

Wang Darren raised his both brows and smirked. Whilst Xiao Zhan stood up infront of them.