Chapter 22 • Once Again

Darren Wang flinched when he could hear gun firing continuously coming from Xiao Zhan's shooting range. Even though it wasn't that loud still Darren could hear it. He can't help but to grin and shook his head.

How come Xiao Zhan became like this? The innocent and can't kill insects before turned into a man who can kill you in seconds?

Darren then didn't knock to the door before he entered, for sure Xiao Zhan couldn't hear him in the first place. Well, based on how he is serious firing a gun and how loud its sounds.

"President Xiao, Could you spare me seconds?" Darren asked while he's on his way to Xiao Zhan's place.

Xiao Zhan put down the gun first before he turned to him. Darren glanced to the shooting target and amused how Xiao Zhan aimed the target perfectly! He's amazing, doesn't he?

"What is it, Sir?"

"Uncle wants you to meet him in their Mansion before you take Kuancheng to the park" Darren then leaned on the wall while staring at him.

Xiao Zhan frowned abit, "I thought they will bring Kuancheng here?"

"tsk. Yeah but Uncle wants to discuss something with you." Darren sighed and set eyes on Xiao Zhan who is now felt uneasiness.

"Don't worry Yibo wasn't there" He continued. Darren knew that's the reason why he's hesitating to go to that mansion.

Xiao Zhan reload his gun before he replied, "Fine"

-❀-

Xiao Zhan arrived at the gate of Wangs' Mansion, he even stared at it for a moment and let a sigh.

"Past starting to flash again" He irritating said through his mind.

Xiao Zhan then shook his head, trying to erase those bitter memories and fixed his black cap. Since he accidentally met Yibo in the bar, Xiao Zhan learned to disguise himself whenever he's going outside.

He doesn't want to make same mistakes though. Yeah, Xiao Zhan knew to himself that he felt touched when Wang Yibo caressed his face and his heart aches when Yibo saw him and the first sentence he blurted out was, "I'm sorry"

Xiao Zhan almost startled when guards greeted him which is he greeted back. After that one of the guard accompanied Xiao Zhan to the main door and left when a maid welcomed Xiao Zhan.

"Little bunny! You came back!!!" The maid tearful said. This is the maid that Xiao Zhan became close with when he was Yibo's tutor.

"How are you jie?" Xiao Zhan sincerely asked. He even held the maid's hands.

"I'm fine, I'm fine!" The maid excitedly replied, "But Second Young Master Wang was-" her sentence was cut when Xiao Zhan faked a cough.

She thought Xiao Zhan got a cold all of the sudden! So why the maid worriedly looked at Xiao Zhan.

"Are you okay?! Wait let me get you a water" Before She could walk away.. Xiao Zhan stopped her immediately.

"Not necessary, jie. I'm okay!"

The Maid eyed him for seconds before she convinced that made Xiao Zhan grinned.

"Is Mr. President Wang here?" Xiao Zhan then look around, as usual there's nothing new. Still luxurious!

"Who? Second Young Master-" The maid didn't finishe her sentence again.

Dang! Xiao Zhan forgot that the CEO now is Wang Yibo not his dad!

"No, I mean Mr. Wang Ziteng"

The maid laughed at Xiao Zhan's cuteness, "Ah the ex president.. He's still in his bedroom, Could you wait in the Garden.. Mr. Xiao?"