Remember When

ELEKTRA

I opened my eyes to somehow look right into the sun, causing me to growl and quickly turn my head to the other side. I wondered if to go to sleep again or just get up, when suddenly I remembered last night.

Right, so, I know for now it's kind of out of thin air, but after our stargazing we wondered what to do to enjoy our not that long-lasting freedom, and I suggested that Johnny would come over. Don't worry, we just played some board games and listened to music. We went to sleep when it was already getting all sunny and bright. That was probably the longest time I talked with somebody that much. Words like "I know, right?" or "samee" were constantly spilling out of my mouth when Johnny talked about something he liked doing or how he perceived things.

Even tho we had a great time, I couldn't let go thinking about things that Johnny told me. I feel like we got much closer, and that from this one moment we talked more openly.  I also observed that on the outside he seemed like a shy person, not really talking much, but - oh my! He had so many things to talk about, I couldn't keep up. I smiled at the image of him telling me this one story with so much passion yesterday.

I stood up and made my way into the bathroom. I wonder if Johnny woke up yet. And I also wonder what he thought about this whole thing. I just hoped he won't withdraw feeling guilty. I sorta knew how these things worked, but that's a story for another time.

Replaying last night I came across Johnny teasing me with a cigarette and succeeding at the end. I swore a revenge, as you might remember, and I have to think about how I'll do it. I was tying my hair just into simple, little ponytail since it's short, until I had to stop suddenly at the probably meanest idea that ever popped into my head.

I decided, since neither of us remembered what exactly happened the other night, to fake that I'm pregnant. I'm sorry, I know it might be too bitch like, but I already got so excited, I couldn't help. I put on my mask of seriousness and went downstairs. Johnny slept on the couch, which made me feel a little bad, but he assured me that it's fine.

I entered the kitchen and, since from there you can see the whole living room, a silhouette of a man wrapped into a blanket, laying on couch came into my sight. He had one arm under the pillow and one hanging loosely. His heart-shaped lips were slightly parted and eyes closed. A few strands of his messy hair fell onto his forehead and cheeks.

He looked like not yet awake poem.

Realizing I'm just staring, I made my thoughts go to Elsie, who probably has been calling me 100 times. The thing is, I turned off my phone yesterday, so it wouldn't disturb and still hasn't get on it yet.

I held down the button for a while and few seconds later my phone exploded with a sea of loud notifications. I quickly silenced it, knowing damn well that Johnny was sleeping peacefully. From a groan and sudden move I knew that not-waking-him-up plan didn't work. He slowly sit up, going a hand through his messed, now little more decent, hair and looked around the room.

Our gazes met and I couldn't figure out what to say. He had these sleepy eyes that barely opened, furrowed eyebrows and looked like was about to curse 7 generations ahead of any source daring to wake him up. I couldn't stop a giggle escaping my mouth after taking in the image.

"Don't laugh at me," he said in a morning voice, falling backwards at the pillows while covering his face with both hands. I moved, from sitting at the counter, to one of the armchairs, near the couch. He peeked through his fingers at me and then hid again. "I probably look like a zombie."

With his black hair being a mess again, in a dark blue, over-sized tee I borrowed him, with his jewelry not on him, but on a table near, and acting so insecure, I wouldn't say he looked bad. More like the opposite.

"You look rather.. pretty." After saying that I suddenly felt my face heat up. What- I swear if I'm blushing for no reason.. I mean, why even would I? I didn't think about him being, you know, pretty, he just.. looked pretty.. Oh god.

He sat up and I'm not sure, but I think I saw his cheeks get a little pink color. We stayed in silence for a minute until I remembered my plan. I ask every single god existing to help me to stay serious.

"Johnny?" I said gaining his attention. He nodded, as a sign he was listening, and started putting on his rings. Okay, now serious. "Do you remember the other night?" He furrowed his brows and nodded slowly.

"I think I'm pregnant." I used all my power not to smile. I started playing with my hands and when I looked up again he had his mouth formed in a 'o' shape and his brows were raised.

"Are you sure?" He asked and I nodded. He exhaled deeply and went through his hair with his hands. I literally saw him thinking in his head. A low curse escaped his mouth and Johnny started saying things, more to himself I think. "We are gonna handle it somehow, yeah, I think there's-" but he stopped in his tracks when he saw a little smirk my lips were curved into. He shook his head and my smile only widened.

"Elektra, seriously?" Johnny asked annoyed. I laughed, proud of myself, and he stood up getting closer to the window, his back facing me.

Though after a while I stopped laughing, and Johnny still hasn't moved. Maybe it was really too much? The last thing I wanted is him to be mad at me.

I stood up and approached him. "Listen, Johnny, I didn't mean to-" I touched his shoulder with an intention for him to turn around, and when he did I saw a devilish smile and his eyes forming a narrow line. Shit.

The next thing I feel is his fingers grazing over my belly, causing me to start laughing unintentionally, and back myself to the couch.

I fell backwards onto the couch, giggling like crazy when he tickled me. He hovered over me and I tried to push his hands away, but I didn't succeed out of laughing so much.

"I'm no-ot 5" I managed to breath out and watch Johnny smile adorably above me.

"But you act like one" he replied. I begged him to stop and after a couple of exhausting moments of laughing, he did, letting me breath.

When I opened my eyes again, I saw our faces dangerously close, his arms placed near my hips on the couch, and my hands, that somehow ended up loosely on his shoulders. I looked up into his chocolate eyes again and stopped breathing for a moment, afraid that my lower stomach will explode with the butterflies, flying like on drugs, inside it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                              *hyperventilating*

Thank you for reading! You have no idea how much it means to me.

Also, to everyone who will wait for an update after this cruel ending, I'm going on a school trip tomorrow, so I won't have that much time to write. Though I will try <3

Love you x