Womanizer

ELEKTRA

Hollywood Vampires entered the stage and I started to hear people applauding and whistling from all over the club. I set my drink aside and joined them, watching with a smile how my band-friends bowed down a little - a gesture of appreciation.

I noticed how Johnny nervously scanned the crowd before his eyes found mine. His lips curved out a smile of relief.

I wasn't sitting right in front of the stage, but a little further behind the tables, by the bar. I wanted to have a whole view of the show instead of being surrounded by so many people. There weren't many gals next to me, just some man and two girls.

I took a sip of my drink (I promise that I'm not planning to end up the same way I did last time), and watched Alice grab a microphone.

"Heey, guys!" his voice echoed through the whole bar. "What song would you like to hear from us tonight?"

People yelled different titles, but one caught Alice's attention pretty heavily.

"Oh, Iris? By The Goo Goo Dolls? Johnny, isn't that your favorite?" he said, suggestively. My jaw dropped a bit and I laughed, because he's just asked Johnny to sing. And he didn't have a choice, since it, indeed, is one of his favorite songs.

Johnny proceeded to shake his head, but the crowd had a different opinion. They cheered even louder than before, encouraging him to sing. My mood got better just by thinking of hearing him perform, so I yelled 'come on' and after few moments I saw Johnny standing in front of the microphone.

He still shook his head and smiled shyly, but eventually it got a bit dim around and they started playing. I leaned back on the bar, not being able to get rid of that stupid grin on my face. He looked like the most romantic man, just standing there.

And I'd give up forever to touch you,

'Cause I know that you feel me somehow

You're the closest to heaven that I'll ever be

And I don't want to go home right now

We locked eyes, like on purpose, and he shot me a sweet smile, quickly followed by a wink. I rolled my eyes, though I couldn't help the quiet laugh escaping my mouth.

Womanizer.

My plan was to peacefully enjoy the rest of the song, when all of a sudden, I swear that accidentally, I started eavesdropping on the two girls sitting almost next to me.

"He's just sooo cute," one of them said.

I rolled my eyes. Another fangirls fangirling.

"I'd let him do literally anything to me," the other one replied, followed by a general giggle.

I barely stopped myself from laughing out loud 'cause then it would be too obvious, and listened to some more.

"Damn, look at those hands tho."

The other one sighed dreamily. "They're so massive. I wouldn't mind him grabbing my throat."

"Same. I bet he likes choking."

I sat there, flabbergasted. I had to bring one hand up to my mouth to cover it, and be careful so my eyes wouldn't fall out. I would kill to see Johnny's reaction to this.