Something More?

ELEKTRA

I was slowly starting to get impatient when suddenly the door handle twisted, and the man at who's sight I literally have the urge to let him kiss me and do anything he wants to me for the whole eternity entered the backroom.

How can one desire someone else so bad?

A pleasant warmness spread in my chest once we locked eyes, but apparently he also got very impatient up on the stage while waiting until he can kiss me again, so we only stayed like that for two seconds before he smashed his lips onto mine.

All the heavy tension that has bottled up in me as I watched him being his hot self on the stage, doing another gig with the band, found its way out in the way I kissed him. We've been trying to do it secretly every time he's doing a show, but I seem to almost lose control right there, in front of all the people, while he just strums that son of a bitch guitar, pretending he doesn't know what he's doing to me when he winks in my direction.

He didn't stay too much behind with expressing his lust, messily and passionately kissing me back, only for also his hands to go down and grab my waist, hip and squeeze my thigh wildly, like he hasn't seen me in thousand years instead of 10 minutes, making me moan into his mouth. That's when I realized.

He's gonna be the fucking end of me.

My heart beat incredibly fast as we barely made it to the sorta make-up table, and before I knew I was sitting on it, tossing some things off and placing my legs around Johnny's hips to bring him as close as possible, now making him moan in my mouth.

"I missed you," he breathed out between kisses, and my heart did a flip. I wonder what I did to deserve him.

"I missed you, too. Horribly." I replied, cupping his face with my hands while his cupped my ass. I knew something was about to go down, because neither of us has been so goddamn eager before, but honestly I couldn't care less. I mean, I do care, I just wasn't so nervous. I trust Johnny like no one else in this cruel world.

When we stopped to get some air, I noticed how his eyes darkened. I only saw this look when we were making out, but tonight it was more intense than ever. I tightened my grip around his waist at the thought of what might happen, and he just smirked a little, leaning down to kiss me again.

His tongue didn't even have to ask for permission anymore as my lips parted automatically, letting him in. I know it's sounds lowkey disgusting to have someone else's tongue in your mouth, but it feels so amazing I had to grab his bicep to compose myself. There, another thing that could make me do anything. His arms. And the way his muscles flexed as he played the guitar.

Again, how can I desire someone so much? And why I haven't done that before in my life?

I didn't know if it was only me who felt that the room was getting a little bit too hot, until Johnny tugged at my t-shirt. I let him take it off without any hesitation. He groaned in satisfaction as his hand cupped my breast through my bra, making me have goosebumps all over my body.

I accidentally brushed some of my bare inner thigh, since I was wearing shorts, against the rough material of his jeans and the zipper, and I thought I'll explode. I can't explain, but it somehow turned me on so much I wanted nothing more than rip those fucking clothes off of him.

We both suddenly broke the kiss when the sound of ringing and vibrating filled the room. I could perfectly feel it under my right calf; it was Johnny's phone in his pocket.