Totally New Expieriences

ELEKTRA

TW: drugs

11:03pm
Friday, 13 April

messages:
Johnny: El, is everything alright?
Johnny: Please, answer the phone, I know you're not good alone
Johnny: (2) missed calls.

I looked at my phone and half-consciously read the texts. He is damn right. Pity the voices in my head can't really speak their opinion after I took two lines of cocaine and smoked a joint. Now they suddenly seemed speechless. Good or bad thing is that I didn't drink, but I could honestly do, just to end this misery quicker.

I was already a bit stoned before I did the lines, and now I could slowly feel it starting to kick in. Very, actually.

I couldn't tell which drug did what, but I definitely noticed my surroundings spinning. I felt out of my body, like I was a character in a movie but I wasn't me. I only observed.

The next frame I saw was me somehow laying on my carpet now, higher than Himalayas. I mean, the carpet is very nice and comfortable, there is no reason why it would get offended. Wait, what?

I moved to lay on my side and curled up in a ball, enjoying how my body tingled and shivered sometimes. Wow, now I can see why people get addicted to these sorta stuff. But I think you get this excellent high only once, when you try it for the first time. Maybe junkies want to feel like this again after, and that's why they overdose?

I didn't really think anything specific, I just know I had the aftertaste of some kind of euphoria spreading in my brain. It felt good. So good my heartbeat sped up.

I got a bit of anxiety as I remembered about my ring, the one that matched with Johnny's, because I thought I didn't take it off. But I realized I did, I had the need to do it since I knew he would be upset to see me like that.

Stupid sentiment. I don't know why I'm so sensitive in such small matters, but I essentially don't give any fuck whatsoever about damaging my body with drugs. Myself was always a mistery I couldn't solve, but I tried my best to live with it. I mostly succeeded. Just recently it went really bad without any reason, and I didn't understand why.

I suddenly heard some noise and distant talking. Before I got the chance to lift my head, I got picked up and sat down, my back against the couch. I was strangely struggling to keep my head up, like it was too heavy.

I saw that the man picking me up was Johnny. I don't think I was dreaming, though. He seemed pretty real, as well as his worried expression as he looked around the trailer, his gaze stopping on the table with one-dollar bill rolled up in a thin tube.

I think the first wave of mixed high had passed, and now I could see a bit more clearly and be more aware of my surroundings.

"..what did you take? El!" Johnny caught my attention. I noticed he never let me go, his one arm still on my back and the other under my thighs.

"You know what. Cocaine, but I think a lil too much for me, and some pot. But I'm fine, I would know if I had overdosed or some
shit." I replied as he paid full attention to every word I managed to mumble out. After I finished I looked up into his eyes and noticed they got glassy. But he wasn't crying.

"Fuck it, El, it's your first time and you mixed both cocaine and weed? It's asking for a seizure." he answered, nervously scanning the famous demoralization table.