Chapter 10

Lin Huaichu called out the calibrated coordinates and directly transmitted them to the mecha arena. At first he thought he had come early, but when he looked up, there was already a crowd of people in front of him.

However, Lin Huaichu didn't care about that much anymore, and rushed directly to the input board on the metal wall to enter the room number and enter the room.

The mecha battle in the room has just begun. The weapon of Zero Beginning was still the big black sword, and his opponent was a white mecha. The white mecha also used cold weapons, but unlike the zero, it was a pair of short daggers.

In Lin Huaichu's view, this time the opponent of Zero Chu seems to be evenly matched with him. When the two confronted each other due to the violent friction, a little spark was spattered.

"I don't know if the great god will have the opportunity to use a hot weapon this time!" Lin Huaichu looked forward to it.

Soon the battle entered a white-hot moment, the black mecha of the beginning of the zero suddenly discovered a flaw in the opponent, and immediately swung the sword longitudinally, and the blue electric light on the blade drew a perfect arc in the air. Seeing that the situation was not good, the white mecha took a step back immediately and avoided the fatal blow.

After retreating, the white mecha did not give up the attack, and backed up a few steps, seeming to show weakness, but it was actually pulling away. Soon, the shape of the dagger in the white mecha's hand changed into two. Short cannon. As soon as the weapon changed its shape, the two light bullets shot towards the zero.

Lin Huaichu's mouth hasn't been closed since the dagger in the hands of the white mecha changed: "Isn't it, this is also OK?!" So the weapons of the future can still play like this? !

Ling Chuwei stepped sideways, and the two light bullets passed by. After avoiding the opponent's attack, Zero Chu turned on his thrusters and rushed to the white mecha with a thundering momentum, swinging at the white mecha with a big sword in his right hand. Just as the white mecha dodges to the left, a short sword suddenly appears in the left hand of Zero Chu, just in the direction where the white mecha dodges.

Mech internal channel:

"Cousin!" The white mecha, that is, Qi Chuan raised a smile, "Isn't this bad?"

"Each one." Qi Mo returned, then turned the big sword into a laser particle cannon by the way, and fired it suddenly, "No thanks."

Qichuan. . . : "Who said you are upright, I really should let them come and see!"

Qi Mo glanced at the display screen: "Heh."

The onlookers saw that the early mecha suddenly became ferocious, and flashed to the back of the white mecha with a sliding step in the air. The left sword blocked the road and the right gun shot, which forced the white mecha to retreat irretrievably. .

"Cut, stingy."

Qi Chuan shut down the power system. The mecha in the air suddenly lost the blessing of the power system, and instantly fell from the air, avoiding the immediate attack.

Qi Mo never thought that he could solve his cousin so easily, gentle and elegant? ! It's a little fox at all.

Two mechas come and go, let Lin Huaichu open his eyes. He only now knows why some people say that the beginning of Zero didn't exert all their strength last time. Compared with this battle, the dark purple mecha last time was like a fight between a beginner and a master. It was knocked down every minute.

In the end, it was even better at the beginning, destroying the power system of the white mecha.

The white mecha fighter did not show up after the battle, but left directly like the beginning of the zero.