25

Lin Huaichu returned to his private space, geared up, ready to go for a big fight.

First of all, there are a few close-ups of the earth and the beauty that went viral on the Internet, right? It can also be equipped with legendary stories, such as Chang'e flying to the moon, Pangu opens the sky and so on.

In today's world, who can be more familiar with the past of the earth than this ancient man? This is really going to make him cool and domineering.

Using the magic cabin to directly generate the work, Lin Huaichu uploaded the completed work to the open platform in the private space.

He wanted to see what netizens had said about his work.

Soon, this group of beautifully made and innovative pictures attracted most people's attention.

[Flying da da da]: This planet is so beautiful. Why does it feel a little familiar?

[Past history]: Undoubtedly, the first few pictures show a bird's-eye view of the Earth recently translated by the Federation. But the details of the space master's work are clear enough.

[Where is the truth]: Do you think the space owner is the trumpet of a certain government employee? I read the latter ones, and they seem to be adapted from myths that have only recently been interpreted.

After reading the pictures, many people have doubts about the authorship of those pictures.

There are no traces of fantasy in the pictures, and many details can be verified from published ancient documents. It can even solve some doubts.

For example, there are many descriptions of the moon in ancient documents. But the earth has been destroyed for a long time, and the moon has long ceased to exist. Today's human beings simply cannot imagine.

Imagination comes from life. Now that there is no real thing, who can know whether what he is thinking is right or wrong.

But in the picture that the author described, the figure of the moon is so clear, even as the protagonist, it creates one beautiful scene after another.

There are also good people who have calculated the distance between the moon and the earth based on the scale in the figure. That number is the same as that described in the ancient documents.

So, what the author of the picture shows should be the fact.

Lin Huaichu felt a little scared when he saw this place. The abilities of the masses are too strong. As a newcomer, he feels a lot of pressure.

But fortunately, he showed up at the top of the federation early, so there is no need to worry about being caught by scientific researchers as a guinea pig one day after being found out. It's really gratifying.

When the discussion about the identity of the author of the picture became more intense, Lin Huaichu suddenly received an application for access to the encrypted communication number.

Lin Huaichu scratched his head, and it seemed that he had succeeded in attracting the attention of the senior management again. Although this is not his intention.

Some embarrassment connected to the communication, the last time we met, the name of Mocha appeared on the screen. Still can't see his face clearly, but Lin Huaichu can still tell the difference with his clothes and temperament.

"I said Xiaoguang, is your movement a bit big this time?" Mocha looked at the traverser named Xingmeng Zhiguang on the screen, very helpless.

God knows that when his subordinates reported that someone showed a close-up of the Earth on Interstellar, his heartbeat really went straight to 280.