37

After reaching an agreement, Fred changed the hall back. He lay on his back in the air without an image, and sighed, "Oh, it's still comfortable like this. Back then, I bothered the ministers who were disrespectful. No one cares about me anymore."

Lin Huaichu felt a sad feeling from that sentence. It's like complaining about the world in the past, but now I still miss it a bit. But he didn't say anything to Qi Mo because of this feeling. Major events related to the two civilizations cannot be trifling.

But before leaving, there is one more thing to do. "Fred, can you let Qi Mo soak in the spring water?" I think Qi Mo has been performing missions in the interstellar all year round. If there is any hidden injury on his body, this spring water should be of great help.

Qi Mo stared at his partner, with a hint of warmth in his eyes. He knew that Huai Chu did it for his good. My partner has himself in his heart, how can it not be a happy thing. Although he still has a lot of secrets, Qi Mo believes that one day he can let his partner speak out with confidence. Share with him.

Fred sat up halfway and said, "If you engrave the mark, this planet will belong to you. How do you want to soak? I can't control it."

"Can you only engrave one mark?" Lin Huaichu asked unwillingly. If it wasn't for a man who refused to carve his mark, he wouldn't be entangled.

Fred waved his hand speechlessly: "Can, can, really, others want to take something good when they see it, so it's annoying for you two to push around." After speaking, he floated away. He didn't want to be fed dog food again.

"Hey." Lin Huaichu raised the ball in his hand, "Let's engrave the mark on it together."

Qi Mo continued to touch his partner's hair with one hand, and clicked on the ball with one hand, and then signaled that his partner could move.

Lin Huaichu felt the big hand on his head, and protested while engraving the spiritual imprint: "Why don't you touch the hair ball, you always touch my head."

Qi Mo calmly replied: "It doesn't feel as good as yours."

Lin Huaichu turned his head away in red, touching the soft fur of the fur ball on his shoulder with the free hand, "Hehe." The technique of coaxing people is really top-notch.

At the moment when the imprint was engraved, Lin Huaichu felt that he seemed to be able to master all things on this planet, and there were a lot of energy bodies buried inside the planet. Those energy accumulated, forming a huge energy flow like magma, but it was blocked by a thin barrier, and nothing could be seen through it.

He looked up at Qi Mo and wanted to ask how the man felt. Unexpectedly, there is no need to say anything, Qi Mo nodded and answered him. This kind of spiritual feeling is really wonderful.

"Is it ready?" Fred suddenly appeared in front of the two, interrupting the eye contact between the two. "You have the right to use this planet. When you can unblock it, you will be able to obtain the buried dream stone."

"You leave again." Lin Huaichu drove people away. He wants men to soak in spring water. How could Qi Mo's body allow irrelevant people to watch.

Fred curled his lips: "Cut, what kind of pot goes with what lid." After speaking, he floated away.

After Lin Huaichu saw that Fred had indeed gone far, he pushed Qi Mo to the spring and looked at him eagerly.

Qi Mo helplessly hooked his lips and took off his clothes one by one. The powerful muscles are evenly covered on the tall skeleton. There are not a few mermaid lines for abdominal muscles. Lin Huaichu watched Qi Mo slowly enter the water, suddenly felt a little itchy nose.