65

As Qi Mo said, the federal government soon announced the specific date of the Spring Festival, just 15 days later. Just in time for Capital Star’s January 1st.

This is the date for future federal New Years. Other galaxies are executed uniformly according to the date of the capital star. The government also promulgated the specific procedures and necessities for the Spring Festival.

Red lanterns were hung on the streets of various planets, and colorful flags were flying. Animals known as auspicious in ancient documents were all sculpted and stained with bright colors and placed on both sides of the street. Some stores update their products early, hoping to be more in line with the meaning of the festival.

Many people take advantage of this rare festival to go shopping and feel the festive atmosphere.

At the same time, the major shopping malls in the Federal Star Territory have set off a red storm. The exquisite Chinese knots, the naive New Year pictures, the beautiful couplets and the strange and unique blessing characters dazzled those who came to buy them.

Many netizens didn’t forget to go online after buying something and ask people to come and watch. One call to ten, ten to call a hundred, the Internet is everywhere, showing off information about the Spring Festival items you have chosen. Some people have a whim and find red paper to write on their own.

Although the characters are not very good-looking, it cannot be denied that it is a pleasure or not.

Lin Huaichu took out the couplets he wrote in the admiration of the Qi family, and he was very proud~Among a group of people in the future, being an ancient person really took advantage.

This brush calligraphy that he thought he had worked hard at the beginning, but originally he wanted to cultivate his sentiment and upgrade the otaku's B rank by the way. When chasing the girl in the future, there will still be skills that can be used.

He didn’t expect that one day he would cross it. It’s impossible to chase a girl, but I can still look forward to it to attract a guy~

Lin Huaichu felt Qi Mo's gaze and couldn't help but think.

"Cough, sister-in-law. Write a copy for me." Qi Chuan put the prepared red paper in Lin Huaichu's hand. "It doesn't need to be extraordinary, just write this down."

After that, he cast a long-awaited couplet in front of Lin Huaichu.

Lin Huaichu glanced at the couplet, very speechless. That is the one with the most words in the sample he gave. . .

Qi Chuan's move was like turning on a switch. People who were onlookers suddenly discovered that they could still do it like this! It was almost wasted to guard the resources.

So Grandfather Hasen waved his hand, and the butler knew, and turned and went down. After a while, he held a dozen of red paper for writing couplets in his hand and placed it in front of the desk where Lin Huaichu was writing.

Lin Huaichu's eyes widened, he suddenly wanted to hit himself, T-T made you show off, now it's all right.

The red paper in front of me is also printed with rare metal powder. But Lin Huaichu was still unhappy.

The fact that he is about to be enslaved can't be erased even in good looks.

It was Qi Mo who felt sorry for his partner, stood at the table and exasperated, reducing the number to ten. No one can make his grandfather and uncle's anti-freezing ability strong, he can do nothing.

Lin Huaichu compared it before and after, and felt that this situation was enough for him to snicker. You know, there were at least 30 servings before, which would definitely exhaust him.