43

Human beings tend to forget the disguise when they are in a hurry. Lin Huaichu tragically complied with this attribute, so that Huaxia blurted out.

Qi Mo's eyes flashed, and he was certain that that sentence was definitely not all the languages ​​in the Interstellar Federation, but it was a bit like the home planet language mastered by the high-level federation.

As the first person in the younger generation of the Qi family among the five major families of Capital Star, Qi Mo certainly wouldn't be ignorant of his internal affairs like ordinary people. For example, the information about the mother planet of the earth does not really come from the so-called ancient documents, but from a person.

However, it is reported that the person is very cautious and never reveals information about the earth outside the network. Due to continued cooperation, the federal government not only cannot trace that person's IP, but also protect it.

But now, Qi Mo felt a little speechless. Combined with his partner's shocking words from time to time and undisguised special actions, Qi Mo had to admit that his partner seemed to be the one who spread the message about the earth.

And this person probably thought he was covering up well. . .

Now Qi Mo feels that what is cautious and unpredictable is simply nonsense. He obviously doesn't have time. Every day, in the interstellar world where there is no person and no internet, there is no way to reveal it.

Qi Mo has every reason to believe that if the person next to Lin Huaichu is not him, it is estimated that his partner has long since become the mascot of the Star Federation and has been confessed. Ha ha.

"As you can see, that is the school gate." Qi Mo also replied in Chinese. He has to see how his partner will react.

Lin Huaichu was perfectly swayed by Qi Mo's fluent Huaxia language without phonetic errors, and then replied deadly: "This change is too big... right." He realized that he seemed to be speaking after a sentence was almost finished. It’s Mandarin.

With a frightened expression on his face: "You, you speak Huaxia!" This time Lin Huaichu's language channel was finally tuned back. But that expression is really like seeing a ghost.

Qi Mo glanced at his partner, still expressionless, but his eyes clearly had a successful smile. "Just reacted. It's really slow."

A bunch of well signs popped up on Lin Huaichu's head, and he wanted to get started in that disgusting tone.

"You are the light of the Star Dream." Qi Mo's words were extremely affirmative. Also, the evidence and facts are in front of you, and you can still make mistakes.

Star dream light? Lin Huaichu was taken aback by the name he had randomly named at the beginning, and then he remembered that it was his second name on a whim.

"How do you know Xingmeng's Light?" It stands to reason that only the five high-level people who met him know his online name. After reaching a confidentiality agreement, his name was hidden. Unless it was someone from the five people, almost no one knew.

"Could it be that you were the staff member who sent the painting back then?" Lin Huaichu could only think of this one possibility.

Major Qi Mo, who was inexplicably regarded as a civilian: "..." His partner's brains are so big. How to do? Wait online, anxious.

Lin Huaichu, who was scanned by Qi Mo's complicated eyes, touched his head awkwardly: "Then, how did you know?"

"Grandpa is one of those five people." Qi Mo didn't embarrass Lin Huaichu much, and told him the truth. But the brain circuit of classmate Huaichu is really weird.