20

"Is there any problem?" Lin Huaichu asked Qi Mo frowning after the communication was over.

Qi Mo's expression was cold, and his eyes flashed a sharp light: "It's nothing." There is no need to say it to not make Lin Huaichu worried. It's time for Naqi Star's guards to move around.

"Hey, where are we going next?" Lin Huaichu didn't care, and asked comfortably while sitting on the blade. Interstellar travel is really enjoyable.

Qi Mo looked at Lin Huaichu, and it was not difficult to feel full of good mood from the other party. Reach out, touch~~

"Hey, this will give me the illusion of a pet." Lin Huaichu exploded.

"You are not a pet, you are a partner." Qi Mo said quietly. His gaze let Lin Huaichu know that he was serious.

"You like me too?" Lin Huaichu was pleasantly surprised. Isn't Qi Mo straight?

"I thought it was obvious enough." Qi Mo felt weak at this time. Isn't he acting very vaguely?

Lin Huaichu turned his blushing face, and said courageously: "Even if you like me, that would be too fast. It's a partner or something." Now the meaning of a partner is more secure than a marriage relationship on earth. Once the two have signed Under the deed, those who breach the contract will be punished for life in exile.

Qi Mo raised his eyebrows: "Then be a lover."

Lin Huaichu was angry: "Aren't you still a partner just now?"

There was a faint smile in Qi Mo's eyes: "Well, yes."

"You just teased me." Lin Huaichu became angry from embarrassment.

Before he could get angry, Qi Mo was pulled into his arms: "Why, you are angry?" Then he lifted Lin Huaichu's chin, looked straight at Lin Huaichu's eyes with deep eyes, and slowly leaned over until their lips met. touch.

"Um..." Lin Huaichu was deprived of the right to speak, and even had difficulty breathing. Every time he took a breath, it was Qi Mo's cold taste. Keep his heartbeat always above average.

"This is cheating." Lin Huaichu thought to himself. But soon he couldn't even think. Two people staggered

Unnder the shining of the three rounds of tomorrow in the sky, there is a suffocating beauty.

Lin Huaichu felt that his breathing was gradually becoming insufficient, so he patted Qi Mo on the shoulder as a reminder. If he continues, he will faint ashamed.

Qi Mo felt the touch on his shoulders, letting go of those very soft lips still unfinished. His eyes became deeper, as if he was suppressing something.

Lin Huaichu took a step back vigilantly. Just to clarify the relationship, just kiss, and go directly to third base or something, which is a bit too fast.

Qi Mo recovered his calm temperament at this time: "Don't worry, I won't be too much."

Lin Huaichu gave him a pair of white eyes, and if you want me to believe it, you have to take those eyes first.

He felt like a hole was burning in his back.

"Let's go." Qi Mo summoned the mecha and hugged Lin Huaichu in again.

Lin Huaichu was already weak like a princess at this time. He found that Qi Mo seemed to particularly like boiling frogs in warm water, and he was undoubtedly the frog.

Look, he is now used to Qi Mo touching his head and hugging him from time to time.

When they were about to take off, Lin Huaichu accidentally touched the Dream Stone placed in the cockpit, and found that in that moment, the color of the Dream Stone seemed to fade a bit.