60

Lin Huaichu put on a happy suit with the help of his mother. Under Qi Mu's stunning eyes, Lin Huaichu walked to the full-length mirror. The clothes fit well, but I don't know if it is Lin Huaichu's illusion. How does he feel that he feels more comfortable wearing this suit?

After trying on the clothes, Lin Huaichu got the opportunity of free activities. It is said to be free activities, but at this time it is impossible for him to run around. He wanted to find Qi Mo, but was told that Qi Mo had gone to the military headquarters.

Haha, Lin Huaichu is speechless, so it's a good idea to make up nonsense. The dark string was still parked on the open ground, and there were no less aircrafts. Did Qi Mo walk there? If it is true, then he won't have to think about getting married tomorrow, because the groom can't come back.

Qi Mo stood at the corner only a few steps away from Lin Huaichu, and was blocked by his cousin.

"Hey, brother, you will get married tomorrow. Today you and your sister-in-law can't see each other." Qi Chuan leaned against the wall, looking like he would never let it go. Qi Tian's face was sullen, and his attitude was firm.

Qi Mo swept his eyes coldly, Qi Chuan shuddered but guarded against it.

"I saw it today." A weak air current slowly gathered around Qi Mo, entwining Qi Chuan and Qi Tian. After talking about the two people who were stiff, they walked over. So those who can't meet today don't count at all.

"No." Mother Qi came over, with a flash of red light on her body, and the two people who were restrained by the wind and unable to move were liberated.

"Since you are going to hold the ceremony for the contract, oh, it's marriage. You have to follow the rules. Don't think I don't know how you got the chance to pick up Xiaochu."

Humph, it's really amazing to knock the person from Lin Xiaochu into a faint.

"Mother." Qi Mo's eyes drooped slightly, reluctantly acquiescing to this matter.

The prospective husband and wife spent a quiet night under the supervision of everyone.

If you ignore the movement that intercepted Qi Mo's breakout, it was indeed a very quiet night ~ early the next morning, the Qi family were all active, ready to finally check the layout of the wedding scene.

Only when Lin Huaichu had no one to bother him, he woke up naturally after sleeping for three hours in the sun. Weddings, of course, are called weddings at dusk, and they are sent directly to the bridal chamber after the banquet.

Looking at the busy people outside the door, Lin Huaichu had to praise his actions to emphasize this point~

I think he has worked so hard to simplify the ancient wedding process for men and women, and finally figured out the ancient wedding process for men and women.

Drawing lessons from countless internet novels and modern wedding forms, Lin Huaichu divided the male and female weddings into three parts. Now he actually wants to be the first to practice it personally, a bit shy.

The first part is to welcome the relatives. After Lin Huaichu got up, he was sent to Qi Mo's private house in Capital Star, which served as his maiden. Naqi Xing's cabin is too far away to come back.

The house has been refurbished, and festive decorations can be seen everywhere. I believe no one will fail to see that this is a new house.

The house was quiet when the house was swept away, and it was very lively at this time. Stylists, customers, and servants filled the house. Mu Qi didn't feel relieved to follow her. Lin Huaichu was very surprised when he saw Qi's mother.