53

Josh galaxy.

A dark blue-haired sunny and healthy boy is recording what came from the conveyor belt: "Civilization level: Primitive planet. Innocent life form. Items: A pile of branch debris, a pool of meat sauce from a certain mammal. Some drinkable liquids. . Huh? Is this the body remains of an intelligent life body?"

Little Brother Sunshine looked surprised: "Isn't it, you develop an intelligent body so quickly?" He took an instrument and swept the pile of debris, and Nan Qi's appearance was projected in the air.

"Well, there are four limbs, mainly hind limbs. The front limbs can be operated with tools. They look like us." The little brother poked his chin with the laser pointer in his hand and continued to record: "It seems that the development has been able to I’m thinking independently. I just don’t know which stage of civilization has reached. It would be great if it could provide energy."

Just as the little brother was thinking about a bright future, the conveyor belt flickered again. "Yeah, is there something good again~" The little brother looked expectant.

Then the dark string rushed out of the conveyor belt at a very fast speed. After the little brother was taken aback, he immediately jumped up and shouted, "My lord, there are monsters!" The volume definitely made the whole room shake three times.

Lin Huaichu had just adapted to the dizziness of passing through the space channel, and finally disappeared in front of his eyes. As a result, he saw a humanoid creature suddenly disintegrated into a spot of light and disappeared. . .

"Are you haunted?" Lin Huaichu looked at Qi Mo and asked ~ He was afraid of ghosts.

Qi Mo ignored Lin Huaichu's tricks, he was observing the surrounding environment. Only relying on the use of space technology, the technological level of this place has far surpassed the Interstellar Federation. He must be cautious to ensure the safety of himself and his partner.

At the same time, the blue-haired little brother had already hurriedly reached 10 meters in front of his chief's house. Seeing that he would cross the line too fast, he hurried to the brakes.

After checking the distance visually, the blue-haired brother breathed a sigh of relief, and was almost wiped out by the adult's defensive net into scum. He regained his human form, and yelled out of luck: "My lord, there are monsters to make trouble~"

The plants around the room should be swayed by the sound wave.

"WP, you are so noisy!" A sweet voice came from the room with a very grumpy tone. "come in."

Invisible energy spread from the room, eliminating the defensive net ten meters outside the house.

The blue-haired little brother flashed, and when he reappeared, he was already standing in the room. He saluted respectfully, before he straightened his waist, he blurted out: "Master RP, there is a monster in the original planet that was linked before!"

RP lay lazily on his side on the sofa, not anxious to hear his subordinates say so, but stretched slowly. "Ha~ you take out the projection." That attitude is not hurried or slow.

It's so tiring to be with the host, always worrying about it, and having to do housework. God knows why he, a senior official of Josh Star, couldn't help but do such low-level housework. What's incredible is that the degree of completion is pretty good.

It fully combines the functions of a household-type nanny robot. After the heart-stucked RP cleaned up the cabin of Naqi Star, the space in the room was frozen as usual. Taking advantage of the master and his spouse going on a star trip, they came back to rest specially.