3.

"Harmany! Ready to go?" my mom yelled up the stairs.

"Yeah Mom! Gimme a minute!"

I grabbed my headphones because I die without them, and went downstairs to get something to eat.

I can eat non-stop, and still not be full. Nobody understands how I'm not about 1,000 pounds. All of my things were in my mom's old rusty car, and I swear I packed my whole room.

"Are you done now, Harmany?" she asked, and I could tell she was annoyed at how much bacon I stole from inside the microwave, where it was supposed to be hidden, but hey! I could smell it!

"Yeah, Mom. I'm ready... Like Spongebob." She laughed at my cheesy joke as we got in the car.

We had been in the car for about half an hour, and it only takes 45 minutes to get there. I had my headphones in when I heard it on the radio.

"Oh god, not again..." My mom groaned, but i just ignored her, and turned it up.

"YOU'RE INSECURE. DON'T KNOW WHAT FOR. YOU'RE TURNIN HEADS WHEN YOU WALK THROUGH THE DOOOOOR."

I belched out the lyrics and when the song was over, we pulled up beside Ryan's house. It was just like I remembered it 6 years ago.

Yeah, I'm a creep, I know.

My mom got out of the car and I told her I would be out in a minute. I had to text Lexi, or she threatened she would rip all my posters down... To her that probably sounded like a huge threat, but when she said it I just sighed and she hit me.

So I promised I would text her.

To: Sexii Lexii

Heyybabee ;DI'mhereeee!!!! LooksjustlikeIrememberedit... IMSOFRIKINEXCITED!!! Nope, calmingmytits.

I laughed at how absolutely hilarious I was, and sent the message. I got out of the car and to the porch. I looked up at the big tree in the back yard and how it hung over the house.

It reminded me of that one time Ryan's cat got stuck in the tree, climbed down onto the roof, and Amelia tried getting on the roof and failed, so we ended up calling the fire department.

That was one interesting week

I walked into the fairly large brick house and saw my mom and Amelia talking in the kitchen.

"Thank you so much for letting her stay here for so long, it means a lot to me." I heard my mom gush. I silently walked into the kitchen and sat in one of the leather seats.

"Ryan is in his room sweetie, you can go let him know you're here. I didn't tell him you were coming, so he should be quite surprised." Amelia said turning to me, looking at me like she knew something i didn't, and told me to 'shoo'.

I carefully walked up the creaky stairs and to Ryan's bedroom door. I heard in inside skillfully playing the drums, and I had to admit he had gotten a lot better over 6 years.

I lightly knocked on the door, and Ryan didn't seem to notice, so I knocked a little harder. He instantly stopped playing and I started feeling very self conscious.

What if he didn't like me? What if he thought I was ugly? What if he was a jackass? What if he thought I was too boring? I mean, I was just wearing simple jean shorts and a yellow spongebob shirt, pretty plain, Harmany.