12.

"I want to watch the movie about a mother that gets brutally murdered, and leaves the child for the father to care for alone. The child eventually gets kidnapped, and the father goes on a great adventure to try and find his son-"

"Wait, what is it called?"

Sam got a devious look on his face and replied "Finding Nemo."

"Sam! We're being serious! We actually need a movie to watch." I glared at him, fighting to keep the smile from his idiotic ways hidden.

"How about Paranormal activity 3?" Luke provided.

My eyes widened.

"I hate scary movies though!"

And as if they had rehearsed it, they all screamed "Yeah, that's what we're watching." simultaneously.

So, here we are on Netflix, getting ready to watch a movie(duh. That's what Netflix is...). We already had 4 bowls of popcorn, one taking up the space on my lap. We had decided seats, and I was seated in between Collin and, of course, Ryan on the couch.

"Aweeee, come on! Can't we just not?!" I wined.

"Why? Ya... Scared?" Ethan teased.

"As if. I've seen this movie about 8 times. I ain't scared of crap. Insidious is way scarier. But, if you idiots want to watch this, so be it. Ryan, I might pee on your couch." I turned to his shocked future sitting next to me.

"I thought you said you weren't scared." he mocked.

"I did. What does that have to do with me peeing?"

"People pee when they're scared."

"Who said I was a people."

"So you're not?"

"Nope."

"MY LIFE IS A LIEEE!" He cried

I laughed. "I'm not that scared when I'm watching it. I will not be able to pee by myself when its over. Simple as that. Oh, and I'm also afraid of the dark." I informed.

"I'll pee with you, Harmany!" someone called out.

"I'll rip your balls off!" I yelled just as enthusiastic, earning some, 'You tell him girl's from the boys.

"Okay, different topic. I'm clicking on the play button. Ready, Harmany?" Kyler asked.

"Hey! I'm scared too!" Collin mocked, grabbing onto me and hiding behind my back.

I laughed, "Yeah, I'm good. And Collin, get off me!" I shook my arm, causing Collin to fly off it.

"Harsh." he joked, wiping off imaginary dust from his shoulders, pouting.

I reached over the pillow barrier he had created and hugged him. "Its okay Collin." I said like I was talking to a dog that had just gotten rewarded. I pulled away and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"Ha! Ryannn!!! I got a kiss before youuu!!" Collin screamed, jumping off the couch to do a happy dance.

I sighed. "Collin, sit yo ass back down." I pulled him by his shirt back to his seat on the couch. "Calm your tits bro." He glared at me, the rest of the boys dying of laughter. Haha.

"Okay, well I'm starting the movie now." Kyler hesitantly stated, pressing play.

"Okay, just ignore me if I scream words that your baby ears can't handle." I joked, directing my statement towards the cowering-under-the-blankets Collin.

"Huh?" he gave me a dumb look.

"Never mind. Just watch the movie, scaredy cat." I joked, looking back at the 36in flat-screen TV.