5.

"But I'm lazzyyyyy." I said, falling back on the bed. He knew this already, everyone knew this.

"We don't have to walk." he said, smirking. My heart literally just melted. 

Like, right there.

 I regained composure and answered. "It's called a walk, Ryan. What are we supposed to do, swim?" I asked.

He winked at me and said "How bout we make a bet."

****--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------****

"That way Ryan!" Yes, I was on Ryan's back. I mean, a girl can't pass up on a bet like this, can she? I don't think so.

"But whyy!" he wined. "It's the long way!"

"Well, if you would like to make me wal-"

"NO! Okay, okay fine. Long way it is." He said. I held up a gun to his neck that I had oh-so-skillfully crafted out of my thumb and pointer finger.

"It better be mister." I said, trying to be serious, for once in my life.

"And what is that may I ask?" he asked and looked at me. I looked over at him and our faces were so close that I almost pulled away and fell off. Almost. But I held my ground because, for some reason, I think he knows that I desperately want to move and not tell him, but no way was that happening. My brain has it's own ways of thinking, okay? So I decided to scream as loud as I could.

"WOAH! IT'S A MACHINE GUN! SEE?!" and I held it up to the nearest tree and pretended to shoot, going "pew,pew" as I did so.

"THATS WHAT SHE SAID!" a random voice said from behind us. Ryan turned around and I saw who said it.

"Who the hell are you?" I asked, and then smiled really big when he looked like he got angry at how I was talking to him.

"My name is Jeffery Shaniqua." he stated and put his nose up and looked real proud of himself. I gave him a funny look, and Ryan just started cracking up laughing.

"Dude, stop laughing or I'm gonna fall off.-"

"THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID AGAIN EVEN."

"Shut the hell up!" I said.

"Now, as I was saying, Ryan, we wouldn't want me falling off- no. don't you even- because I could just get up and start walking, and then, technically cuz' i didn't willingly get off -I said no- you would lose the bet." I said, feeling proud of myself. Ryan instantly stopped laughing.

"Wait, what bet?" 'Jeffery Shaniqua' said, which I knew that wasn't his name, but whatever.

"Okay, first of all, this is Luke-"

"LUKE SKYWALKER?! OH MY GOD!"

"And second of all," Ryan continued like I hadn't said anything "We made a bet, because this is the laziest girl ever." Ryan said and looked at me, and then stuck his tounge out. Wow, Ryan. real mature.

"Harm, can you get down for a sec, and just stand there, and not walk?" Ryan asked me in mock sweetness.

"Sure. No walking. We've been over this before." I got off his back and stood next to him.

"Aaaand what's the bet exactly?" Luke asked.

Ryan started to talk, but I stopped him.

"I got this one Ryan. Ya see, Ryan just loves me so much, he said that if I went on a walk with him, he would carry me the whole time, and I could choose everywhere he goes. He said, that if he made me walk, that I wouldn't talk to him for a week, and that he loves me so much, that would be horrible torture." I said, satisfied with myself.