14.

Ryan's POV

Ugh, this girl has got something wrong with her.

I thought as I followed her retreating figure to the kitchen. Is all that girl does is eat??

I totally do not understand how someone who eats like her can be so sexy.

Wait.

What??

Stupid brain, calm your titties, now is not then time for you to show yourself.

You know you like her, don't yell at me for thinking the truth

"So what if  I do" I muttered under my breath, still following Harmany.

Stop looking at her ass, ya nasty.

"I WASN-" I stopped as Harmany turned around to look at me with a smirk on her face. Turning around, she slightly wiggled her hips.

I could hear the laugh in her voice as she said, "I know you want this."

As she turned the corner into the kitchen, I couldn't help but smile at her adorableness, or how good she looked in those black yoga pants.

Stop it, idiot.

Sighing, I turned into the kitchen, taking in the amazing smells.

Walking up behind a dazed Harmany, I wrapped my arms around her waist, resting my head on hers. Moving my head down to her ear, I whispered,

"Like what you see?"

Harmany's POV

I didn't notice the comfortable warmth of Ryan's arms around the back of my waist, or his amazing abs pressed up against my back.

I was too mesmerized by the food.

Before me was a working Amelia, and amazing food.

I mean, there was bacon, A LOT, of bacon, toast, Jam, Nutella,  hash browns, sausage, pancakes, waffles, and eggs.

God I love this house.

"Like what you see?" I heard someone whisper behind me.

Realizing it was Ryan, still not wearing a shirt, I snapped out of whatever was happening as our position registered in my head.

Don't freak out Harmany, don't freak out.

So, ignoring the blush I knew had crept up on my cheeks, and all of the screaming my brain was doing at me to run away, I leaned my head back onto Ryan's chest and breathed,

"Of course, because I can't see you." Ryan's grip tightened around me waist, and copying what I said earlier, he whispered, "I know you want this," rather seductively.

Wait

You did not just think that. No. You will not even let yourself fall. NO SEX HARMANY.