9.

After I had gotten introduced to Collin, Ryan said that I smelled like 'His fart crawled up my ass, ate rotten eggs, and died, so I should take a shower' with a sickly sweet smile that I didn't believe belonged  to Ryan. I had taken a 10 minute shower and had taken 4 minutes to straighten my hair. Haha Ryan.

I walked down the stairs and heard Ryan talking to Amelia, so being the nosey person I am, I decided to listen.

"Ryan, I am going to stay the weekend with your uncle. You need to behave and the only people that are allowed to come in are the boys. Don't stay up all night, and be nice to Harmany." I heard keys rustle and the front door creak open. "Okay mom, I promise. Why would I be mean to Harmany? Jeez, I'm not a bad person mom! Love you, see you in two days I guess."

So I'm going to be here alone for two days with nobody but boys? 

I am so dead.

"I love you too Ryan, just behave."  Amelia pleaded. I took this as a good time to walk in.

I looked at Amelia and smiled. "Hey Amelia! Don't worry, I'll make him listen." I winked at Ryan and he chuckled. "And if he doesn't, I'll kick his butt." I said turning my nose up and walking around on my tippy toes. Ryan was already on the ground laughing, and Amelia was walking out the door on her tippy toes, mocking me.

"Thank you Harmany! I'll see you in two days! Kick his butt anyway!" she yelled as she walked out the door.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay, Charlie can not come over Collin. No matter what." Ryan said, narrowing his eyes.

"Who's Charlie?" I asked curiously.

"Charlie is the most annoying person ever." Ryan said.

"Maybe you should get to know me better." I mumbled, and I think only Collin heard me, considering he was directly behind me, and Ryan continued adding more boys to the list of people he was going to text.

I'm gonna die.

Collin came up behind me and snaked his hands around my waist and whispered in my ear, "I would like to get to know you." and winked. I completely froze and Collin started laughing really hard, to the point he was rolling on the floor, earning some very amusing glances from Ryan.

"You should've seen your face! You got so stiff! I wasn't going to rape you Harm!" he said between breaths.

"Um, did I miss something?" Ryan said, furrowing his eyebrows.

Collin was still rolling on the floor, so I decided to answer, probably faster than I should've. 

"No, you missed absolutely nothing, and Collin did not green grape me!"

Now it was Ryan's turn to laugh. "Green grape you?! Gosh Harmany, my friends are so going to love you."

He composed himself rather quickly, and got back to inviting boys over to his house.

I'm dying inside faster than I should.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay. So Sam, Bryce, Ethan, Gage, Brad, Caleb, and Josh are the football players, Bryan, Dylan, Cole, Kyler, and Luke are the 'attractive popular boys', the players are Sam, Brad, Josh, Bryan, and Kyler, and the 'nerds that are friends with all the girls and that's the only reason they have friends' are Noah, Alex, and Mikah. Right?"

Okay, so me and Collin were sitting on Ryan's floor while Ryan was now texting everyone to come over to his house, and Collin was telling me about who was who.

"Correct. You catch on quick!" he winked.

I laughed at his cheesy joke, "So, what group do you go into? Lemme guess, you're the biggest player ever!" I joked.

"Yeah, haha, very funny. No, I fit into the group of boys who love music and singing. But I'm the only person in that group, so you can't really call it a group." Collin looked down and blushed.

"Awe, that's so cute! And just because you said that, you are so singing for me." I winked, and he turned the color of a ripe tomato.

"Okay, you guys can stop flirting your asses off down there, I invited everyone, and they all can come. They will be here in about 5 minutes. So Sam, Cole, Bryce, Ethan, Gage, Brad, Caleb, Josh, Bryan, Dylan, Cole, Kyler, Noah, Alex, Mikah, Austin, Brody, Jai, Grant, Connor, Eli, Justin, and Luke are coming."

I turned to Collin and he already knew what I was going to ask. "Supposedly attractive boys that aren't popular." Ryan rolled his eyes. "Yeah, and you will not associate with the players."

"Jeez, who died and made you my father?"

"Darth Vader."

"Yeah, okay." I rolled my eyes. "But I can do whatever the hell I want." I stuck my tongue out.

Ryan rolled his eyes and was about to say something but was interrupted by the "Bang, bang, bang" of someone knocking on the door.

"I'll get it!" I yelled and ran out the door before they could stop me.

I went to the door and looked through the screen. The boy had blonde hair and was looking over to the side, but there was no mistaking the brilliant blue coming from his eyes.

I opened the door and jumped on his back. "Lukey pukey!" I yelled.

He chuckled, "Harmy Warmy!" he mocked, rhyming terribly. I jumped off of his back and he turned to me, flashing me his award winning smile.

"So, how's your whipped problem?" I asked. 

He responded with a questioning look. "Y'know, how you're whipped by your mom?" Luke's eyes narrowed and he got a mischievous look on his face.

"Hey Harmy Warmy? Guess what Ryan told me? He told me that you are ticklish everywhere, is that true?" 

I am so dead.

I turned and ran into the house and up to Ryan's room, still able to hear the footsteps of the pursuing Luke behind me. 

I ran behind Collin, screaming, "Help me! Oh my gosh he's going to kill me!"

Luke came in behind me, laughing.

I came out from behind Collin. "You are an ass. You know that right?" I growled, narrowing my eyes.

"I know." he winked.

Ugh. Life.

****-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------**** 

A/N HEEYYYY PEOPLE OF MARS!! SORRY FOR THE SUKEY CHAPTER, IT WAS MORE OF A FILLER, NOT MUCH ACTION, BUT I PROMISE THE NEXT ONE WILL BE BETTER, I JUST FELT LIKE YOU GUYS DESERVED AN UPDATE :) LOL, I HAVE SOOO MANY IDEAS FOR THIS STORY :D YOU JUST WAIT ;P I LOVE YOU ALL CUZ UR ALL BEAUTIFULLLL

-HARM xx