çhąpţęř 9

Sora's POV

Today was the day.

Today was the day Sora.

Don't fuck this up Sora.

I kept repeating in my head. I need to stay energetic enough to kidnap that girl. I couldn't fuck this up.

After we kidnap Kaia we'll go to Teddy's and take her to.

T4 was outside getting everything ready.
I had everything like guns, poket knives, blades, etc.

To be honest I was kind of scared but I had to go along with it. I put my ski mask on and headed out of the house with everything we needed. When I got in the van I took out my gloves and put em on.

T4: ready to go?

Sora: Yeah

T4: Ayo is you good

Sora: Yeah just nervous

T4: it's gon be ight bro

Sora: I hope so

Then T4 started the Van and we were headed to Kaia's house.

Time skippp ~

We finally arrived at the house. I adjusted my mask and T4 wishes me good luck as I headed to the back of the house. I had a gun just incase she tried anything so I was ok.

I went to the backdoor. There was a window open right next to it so I got in from there.

Kaia's POV

I kept hearing footsteps downstairs. I just finished watching a clown movie so I got scared and hid under my bed. The door to my room opened as I looked at the shoes I realized something. Those were not clown shoes. I then saw both my suitcases on the floor.

Both of them were pretty big so I don't know what he was doing with them. Then he spoke into some kind of mic or walkie-talkie saying that he needed backup.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GOING ON!

another guy came in and they started packing / taking my shoes and my clothes really fast.

Then the second guy headed to where I keep my jewelry.

WAS I GETTING FUCKING ROBBED?!?!?!

the 2nd guy who came in took out a bag and put all my jewelry in it. Then he handed the first guy another bag.

The 1st guy came right next to my bed and started taking my MacBook / laptop, my phone (IPhone 13), and my airpod pro's. (she rich or whateverrr)

He put them all in the bag and gave it to the second guy. The guy took my clothes and shoes outside then came back and for the bags. After her grabbed the bags he told the first guy witch was now sitting on my bed that he would wait for him.

Then he left... the room went quiet for a few seconds. Then I felt my ankles getting dragged. I started screaming. But he put his hands or my mouth. I bit him and I tried to run away when he grabbed me.

I wiggled trying to get out of his grip but it was useless. I started kicking.

He put a cloth over my mouth and my nose. I breathed in the chemicals and everything went black.

The last thing I remember seeing was my bed.

Sora's POV

I took her out of the house and put her in the back of the van. I tied her up and put tape over mouth. I closed the door and hoped into the passenger seat.

I CANT BEILIVE I ACTUALLY DID IT.

We headed to Teddy's house and did the same thing with her except T4 is the one who took her not me.

T4's POV

For the drive back me and Sora switched so that he would drive now.

Time skippp ~

We arrived to the house and took the girls out of the back and put em in there room (they sharing a room btw)

Them we got all there stuff and fixed for them so they didn't have to unpack.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

646 words