Chapter 19

Kaia's POV

I made my way to the cabinets and started getting the ingredients. I took the pan and turned on the stove... Time to start cooking.

~Time Skipp~

When I was done the soup looked great.

I really hope Sora likes it. I put a lot of effort into that soup. If he doesn't eat the shit down I might just throw it on him.

As I was pouring the soup into the bowl I felt someone's presence behind me. I turned around and it was that same maid... The one who was giving me dirty looks.

"Hello" I said nicely.

She rolled her eyes.

"What are you doing here?" She said in a bitchy ass tone.

"Umm cooking"  I replied, trying to keep my cool.

"Why?" She kept questioning me.

"I'm sorry and I don't mean to be rude but is it any of your concern" I asked?

I'm sorry I didn't wanna be rude to her but I was gonna lose my shit on this bitch if she kept questioning me.

One thing I hate is when people ask me dumbass fucking questions... Like bitch you can clearly see what I'm doing since you've been staring at me the whole time.

She rolled her eyes again and walked away. That stank ass bitch! I hope her eyes get stuck at the back of her head from rolling it so much.

Anyways I need to bring this soup up to Sora so it doesn't get cold. Along with the soup I took him some cold water just incase he was thirsty.

I was about to walk upstairs when I saw an elevator. Ugh fuck it I'm not walking up them stairs again.

I went inside of the elevator, clicked the button, and waited.

When the door open I made my way back to the room Sora was at.

"I'm baackkk"

He chuckled at his I said it.

"Who's hungry"

"Me I'm starving"

I sat next to him in the bed. He adjusted himself and tried to take the bowl.

"Gimme I'm gonna die"

"Noo I'm feeding you"

"But-"

I cut him off.

"Don't fight it Sora"

He rolled his eyes and put his head on my chest, cuddling up to me.

I started to feed him. I knew he could do it by himself but I still felt guilty about what I did.

Finally... I spoke up.

"You soft aren't you?" I said causing him to look up at me.

"What do you mean?" he replied back, raising an eyebrow.

"I don't know... Never thought a gang member would cuddle... Since you guys are tough and strong and all that"

"Hey I'm a normal guy. Sure the gang stuff is tough and all but when I'm not dealing with that nonsense I'm a pretty normal person"

"Tell me about yourself"

"What do you wanna know?"

"Anything really...Family. What you like to do. Love life... Just anything"

"Ok well to start off..."

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Not me finally updating after a monthhhhh...

Chile anyways... We gonna ignore that lol hope you enjoyed tho...gonna be honest I'm probably not gonna update for another month but yes...

Words: 527