Chapter 21

T4's POV

It was early in the morning. I grabbed my phone and checked the time.

8:18AM

I turned my head and saw her. Then i remembered last night. Teddy came in my room and asked to stay. We just talked and got to know eachother. Then she fell asleep. I didn't feel like taking her to her room so I just put her on my bed and fell asleep beside her.

But now I wake up to my arms wrapped around her, her head on my chest, and her legs wrapped up in mine.

I didnt have anything to do so I just cuddle her, grabbed my phone and started watching TikTok.

About 20 minutes later~

I felt movement in my bed. I put the phone down and looked at her. She tilted her head and looked up at me. I smiled. God she was so fucking pretty.

"Good morning" I told her.

she yawned."Morning".

"Im gonna go to my room ok?" She told me.

I just nodded my head. She got up and left. Fuck, I should probably get ready too.

I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth, took a shower, and did all those things. I picked out the first decent clothing I saw and put it on.

As i was putting my shoes on teddy burst through the door. I scanned her up and down. Fuck she had such a cute outfit.

"HAVE YOU SEEN KAIA?!?! IVE LOOKED ALL AROUND THE HOUSE AND I HAVEN'T SEEN HER AND SHES DEFINITELY NOT OUTSIDE CUZ THE DOORS ARE LOCKED!!!" She screamed.

"What? Where is she?" I said confused.

"Well, there's one room I haven't checked but I doubt she would be in there..."

"Which room?"

"Sora's room.." she replied.

I grabbed her hand and we made our way to Sora's room. When reached she was about to knock on the door but I stopped her.

"Wait wait wait, shh" I whispered. She just nodded her head and didn't say anything.

I slowly opened the door and went inside, Teddy behind me. We went up to the bed and saw them cuddling eachother.

"Aww that's so cute" Teddy whispered holding onto my arm.

"Wait hold on." I moved the arm she was holding and grabbed my phone out of my back pocket. I started taking photos of them while Teddy just stood next to me giggling.

"Ok T, come on let's leave them alone" she told me with a big smile.

We turned around and left. We walked back to my room with her holding my hand. Fuck I'm catching feeling for a girl I just met...

Sora's POV

I woke up to slight movement in my arms.

"Fuckkkk" I groaned, rubbing my eyes.

"Mmmm" I heard Kaia making little noises in her sleep. I tightened my grip around her. Fuck she was so cute. She moved her head around a little bit, cuddling into the crook of my neck.

I went to the bathroom so i could brush my teeth and wash my face.

I came back to bed after I was done. I was pretty tired. I went under the blanket and Kaia instantly cuddled into me.

20 minutes later~

I played with Kaia's hair while I watched Riverdale. I then felt a hand grip my arm. I turned my head and saw Kaia opening her eyes.