Chapter 10

Kaia's POV

I woke up in an unfamiliar room with purple LED LIGHTS turned on.

I turned around and saw Teddy in another bed across the room still not awake.  The room wasn't bad to be honest, I just didn't know where I was.

All of a sudden.... BOOM, everything came back to me...... SHIT SHIT SHIT SHIT.

Where was I?  Who took me? 

Why am I hungry right now out of all times? 

Why do I need to pee RIGHT NOW?

I started screaming but it was all blocked out by the tape over my mouth. I tried wiggling out of the rope but it was no use.

I heard footsteps again and pretended like I was still unconscious.

" oh please I already heard you outside the door" someone said in a deep tired voice.  I tried turned around to see who it was but I couldn't...

I heard a low chuckle behind me as I kept trying to turn around. After a while I turned my lower body which then led to me turning my full body around.

I looked up to see that boy from the mall.

"S-s- Sora?" I said in my mind

"I see your awake princess" he said coming to me removing the tape from my mouth.

"LET ME GO YOU FUCKING PSYCHO" I yelled at him

"Oh I will soon.... I mean, your not here for me anyways"

" what's that supposed to mean" I questioned him.

" long story short... my boss thinks your hot and he wants to make you like his sex slave or someeethingggg, so he made me kidnap you.  Your gonna meet him tomorrow since he wants to see you before he goes out of town for some business trip or sum" he explained  " Then your gonna come back here and I'm gonna keep you until he comes back from his trip, then he'll take you, do whatever he wants with you, then he'll kill you" he finish.

I CANT BELIEVE THIS BULLSHIT IS HAPPENING!!!

Check out my new book tho, luv u besos ♥️♥️