Chapter 15

Kaia's POV

Teddy quickly walked to me...

"Hey are you ok?" Teddy asked with a worried look on her face.

"I - just I -" I couldn't form any words as air got caught in my throat.

"Hey it's ok.. breath" he said trying to calm me down.

When I finally calmed down I started explaining to her how I felt....

"I just got kidnapped Teddy. I'm going to get sold to some fucking ugly guy ion even know! To become his fucking sex slave or something. HE'S GOING TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ME TEDDY!...."

I started screaming but I calmed down...

"I'm probably gonna catch some fucking std like chlamydia or herpes or something"

"Hey its gonna be ok..."

"NO IT ISNT! YOU WOULDNT GET IT! YOUR SOULMATE IS PROBOBLY FUCKING CHILLING RN."

"....."

"YOUR SOULMATE IS IN THE DAMN LIVING ROOM FOR GOD SAKE!"(she's referring to T4)

"I MIGHT NOT EVEN LIVE TO MEET MINE"

Then...

Someone opened the door.... it was Sora

"Oh God fucking hell... what do you want?" I asked.

I didn't want to see his stupid dumb perfect cute face right now. He was going so sell me to fucking Josh or whatever his name was.

"I just heard yelling.. and I wanted to see if you were ok. Have you been crying?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"Get the fuck out" I pointed to the door.

Teddy didn't say anything and just watched me argue with Sora.

"But-"

Before he could finish his sentence I started to push him out... but he just wouldn't move.

I wanted to take my anger out.

I stated punching him, slapping him, scratching him with my nails, etc.

He started backing up to the wall as I just hit him. His nose started bleeding and he had bruises all over the place.

I banged on his chest and slapped him again.

Sora was bleeding on his arms, his chest, his face, and almost any body part showing.

I didn't care he was in pain. I was in pain too mentally and soon physically.

Sora could easily stop me from hurting him. He could beat the shit out of me. But, he didn't. He just kept letting me do whatever I wanted to him.

As I was just beating him up. Someone entered the room. I didn't even bother looking who it was since it could only be one person....

T4

Imma leave yall on a cliffhanger... but let me know what you think is gonna happen and let me know how you feel about this chapter!

Oh and don't forget to most importantly... vote cause it really helps out....

That's all I have so say... Besos!