Chapter 22

Sora's POV

She opened her eyes and looked up at me. Fuck this girl is so gorgeous.

"Good morning" she said in a soft voice. She stretched a little. I could tell she was still a bit tired.

"Good morning" I replied back to her. She then got up and sat on the bed. She looked back at me and softly smiled before getting up, grabbing her phone, and making her way to my door.

"Wait where are you going?" I questioned her.

"Im going to get ready. If I don't then I'm never getting out of bed." She opened the door and walked out.

I could still smell he perfume on my pillow. I smiled as I walked to the bathroom. God I need to talk to T4...

Kaia's POV

It's not what it looks like. I'm just getting close to him so me and Teddy can run away. Im sure Teddy had the same plan too.

Does she?

I need to ask her. I opened the door to my room and went straight to the bathroom. I took a shower, did my hair, did my makeup, and put on an outfit.

I was adjusting my shirt when I heard a knock at the door. The knock was in a music type beat so I already knew who it was.

"Come in Teddy!!" I said.

"How'd you know it was me?" Teddy asked on the other side of the door before opening it and walking in.

"Because you're the only person I know who knocks like that." I responded back to her, receiving an eye roll.

"Look Teddy. I need to talk to you." I said to her.

"Ok? What's up?"

"Look so basically, I'm getting close to Sora so he can trust us, when he does, we can escape. I need to know that you're doing the same with T4. Are you?"

I spoke in a lower tone just in case someone was around.

"Umm yeah yeah. No I am. That was my plan from the start." She looked everywhere but at me.

"You ok?" I asked, concerned.

"Ye im fine. I'm gonna go downstairs." She walked away and left before i got the chance to say anything back.

That was weird. Really weird.

Teddy's POV

As I was walking down the stairs I started thinking to myself.

'I actually like T4. How do I tell Kaia. I mean, maybe not like like him. But I still care about him. I dont wanna hurt his feelings. How do I tell her? She's my best friend. We've never had secrets before..."

I was in my thoughts when all of a sudden I felt myself falling and rolling down the stairs. I cut my elbow really bad. My legs felt weak. God that caught me by surprise that I was to shocked to move.

I didn't even notice T4 was there until he picked me up...

He took me to the little hospital room they had and the nurse helped with my elbow.

God could this day get any worse? I was reaching for a water bottle when I fell of the bed. That answers my question. Today can get worse...

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Sorry I haven't updated. Ive been busy. But im here now.

Leave Ideas for the next chapter!!

BESOSSS <3