chapter 13

(daddy) Sora's POV

We were 2 minutes away from Josh's house. We were in the woods meaning that we were close.

Finally, we arrived. Me and T4 got Teddy and Kaia out of the car. We got up to the door and knocked.

The butler opens It and let's us in. He points us to Josh room. T4 and Teddy stay downstairs while me and Kaia go upstairs. I held her hand really tight incase she tried to get away.

We went upstairs and knocked on the door.

Come in we heard a voice say.

We opened the door and walked in to see Josh sitting on his phone.

"Ah Sora I see you bought her" he says satisfied

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME" Kaia yelled at him

"Have an attitude I see" he chuckled, "I thought Sora explained everything to you" he finished his sentence.

"I wanna know why me?" She questions.

"Isn't it obvious?look at your body, your smile, everything about is just... perfect" Sora says cutting into the conversation.

I felt my cheeks turn red.

"Aww look I made her blush" Josh said.

"You didn't make me blush, it was Sora you fucking idiot" I corrected him with sass.

He just rolled his eyes, I could tell he was pretty annoyed.

"Ight well I just wanted to see her. And just so you know, when I come back your all mine" he said getting really close to me.

"You may leave I have to go catch my flight bye" Josh continued.

I didn't bother to even say bye. I just tried to walk away but Sora quickly got a hold of me, putting his hands around my waist.

He then, put his hand around my wrist tightly so I couldn't get away.

"Bye sir" he finished the conversation,
Walking out of the room closing the door behind him.

I just rolled my eyes while walking down the stairs with him...

I'M OUTTA WATTPAD TOWN FOR TONIGHT!!!

BYEEE