chapter 12

Sora's POV

Today was the day that Kaia was going to meet with my boss. To be honest I was pretty nervous.

What if she found him hotter than me?

I mean I get I wasn't that attractive but I still had something right?

We put them both in the backseat of my car. We only used the van if me and T4 were kidnapping someone and in this case we already did that.

I got in the driver's seat and started the car. As we were on the road I heard girly giggling coming from the backseat.

I looked in the mirror to see Teddy and Kaia laughing about something.

"What are you 2 talking about back there" I said

They shut up immediately...

That was weird but it was whatever. I looked back at the road and continued on driving.

Kaia's POV

Me and Teddy were making fun of Sora's forehead when all of a sudden he asked us what we were talking about.

Me and Teddy stopped laughing and just stayed silent. Once he got back to driving I made eye contact with Teddy again.

"Sora's giving humpty dumpty" she said

I held back from laughing.

"Look at his head.... built like eggplant" she said an in African like tone.

I started chuckling nothing to loud tho.

"That shit ain't even a forehead..... Issa five head" she started laughing as soon as she finished her sentence.

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I just started laughing along with her. T4 overheard our conversation and started laughing .

We deadass started laughing like fucking hyenas.

"Yall sound like fucking monkeys"

After Sora said that, it only made us laugh even more.

Was he Wrong thoooooo.

We finally calmed after like 5 minutes. We were still laughing cause T4 kept making jokes about it. But we were much more calmer now.

Find out what happened in the next chapter byeeee

(Young sora)