Ch.1

🌼 ̈7 ̈ ̈8 ̈ ̈2021 ̈🌼

The anger Jungkook felt after getting suspended had worn off 3 days after he was suspended.

His father had decided to be extra and suspend him for 2 months. Now he wasn't going to just let his son miss out on school, no he made sure to get a teacher for every subject to come to his house and teach his son.

Jungkook had been really angry at first, his dad knew why he was acting out–had been for months now–and instead of talking to Jungkook about it and giving him the attention he knew he wanted he punished him for his actions.

Jungkook knew better than anyone he deserved to be punished I mean his dad didn't tolerate bullying, but he wouldn't have known if the girl that had seen Jungkook and his friends laughing after knocking a kid over hadn't said anything.

If Jungkook hadn't been suspended for 2 months he would have made teaching her a lesson the first thing he did. Now he wouldn't be touching her, no he had female friends to do that more him.

But I mean he might as well not think about it 2 months seemed too long to hold a grudge, his friends would probably make fun of him anyway.

It'd still been hell, especially when on the fourth day Jungkook had heard there was a new kid that was so easy to pick on and make fun of.

God he wished he was there even though that sounded terrible it was true, today was only the 7th day and he was already counting down the weeks left.

🌼 ̈11 ̈ ̈8 ̈ ̈2021 ̈🌼

Taehyung wasn't one to stick his nose in other people's business, I mean that was obvious as he was one of the only people in the school that had no friends.

But he'd found it hard not to when he'd walked into the bathroom and seen a beautiful boy standing by the sink running a hand through his hair.

The cut on his pink lips hadn't gone unnoticed by Taehyung, neither had the boys teary eyes.

But he really needed to use the toilet, so he did just that, and when he'd gone to wash his hands the boy had still been there but this time his hands were covering his face and he was leaning over the sink.

Taehyung decided he would wash his hands and then ask what was wrong, maybe he could help he didn't know how but maybe he could lessen this person's pain.

"Are you alright?" He asked moving to dry his wet hands "n-no" it was quiet and Taehyung barely heard it "is there any way I could help you?" He offered.

"Uh...could you give me a hug?" The boy had asked moving his hands away from his face Taehyung hesitated "you're unarmed right? I'm not ready to die" he muttered the last part.

"I'm unarmed you can check if you want" the boy managed to crack a small smile yet still tears were running down his cheeks.

Taehyung took a few steps towards the boy stopping before him and opening his arms to hug the boy.

"Thanks" the boy wrapped his arms around Taehyung who could hear that he was crying even harder than before.

That is how he met Jimin.

That was the first time he'd seen Jimin cry.

After they separated Jimin thanked Taehyung a bunch before quickly scurrying off seemingly embarrassed and Taehyung wished he had gotten his name.

Only 2 days after Taehyung had bumped into Jimin and when the younger tried to quickly scurry off Taehyung had stopped him and asked for his name but only after assuring him that there was no need to be so embarrassed.

They got along after that, and when 3 weeks had passed since Jungkook had been suspended the two boys had grown so god damn close it was like they were best friends and only within 2 weeks.

🔸▪️ Chapter 1🔸▪️

Chapter 1 is finally here that do you guys think?