Ch.31 M*

🌼 ̈4 ̈ ̈12 ̈ ̈2020 ̈🌼

Jungkook's bedroom was nice and it was Taehyung's first time there although he probably would have paid more attention to the room if it weren't for the alcohol in his system and the boner in his pants.

The only thing he currently cared about was touching his two boyfriends getting some type of pleasure from them and giving the same.

Jimin seemed to have felt the same way as he was barely taking his eyes off of them, Taehyung knew they were all just as horny as each oth- "shall we just go to sleep?" Ok maybe Jungkook wasn't as horny as he and Jimin.

"What?" Taehyung and Jimin gasped at the same time, both turning to look at Jungkook "Jungkook, I'm literally so horny and hard I could die and you want me to just sleep?" Taehyung asked.

"If you don't want to do anything today...or ever that's fine Jungkook...but I am definitely going to jerk off at least" he assured sitting on the edge of Jungkook's bed

"It's not that, I want to do stuff with you guys and help you get rid of that Tae, but I want it to be special.." Jungkook whispered "it's not gonna be special if we're all drunk and this started because of that".

"Hey we're not going to go all the way, there's not going to be any penetration, we'll talk about that tomorrow when we have a clear mind" Jimin smiled sitting next to Taehyung on the oldest's bed.

"Alright" Jungkook nodded "good now come here" Taehyung opened his arms for a hug, Jungkook moved into his arms and Taehyung buried his face into Jungkook's neck.

"God, you smell so good" he breathed pressing his lips to the older's neck and inhaling his scent, Jimin moved behind Taehyung parting his legs and sitting with his hard on pressed against Taehyung's ass as he attached his plump lips to Jungkook's.

"Oh shit" Taehyung murmured hearing the two deepening the kiss, he was stuck between the two and he loved it.

Jungkook felt Taehyung's teeth grazing his skin just as he felt Jimin's tongue pushing into his mouth, Taehyung didn't bite him like one might think he did or was going to.

He wasn't an animal, nor was he a fan of biting people, he kissed and sucked at Jungkook's neck until he could see a small hickey forming.

Until he could hear Jungkook moaning into Jimin's mouth, well Taehyung wasn't necessarily sure if it was just Jungkook's moans he was hearing or both of his boyfriends.

Jimin had been grinding up against Taehyung's butt, Taehyung's couldn't lie he liked it a lot, a fucking lot.

He didn't think things could possibly get any better but they did, Jimin pulled away from Jungkook for a second and took a deep breath.

Jungkook moved back to kiss Taehyung while Jimin reached a hand around Taehyung and began palming Taehyung's dick through his pants and Taehyung let out a muffled moan his cheeks reddened at how loud it had been.

He was so close to cumming but Jimin was so much closer the younger's hips stopped moving against the older's an "oh fuck" leaving his lips and Taehyung could feel him coming and that was enough to make him spill into his pant.

It felt good finally having his release he had to pull away from Jungkook, hands slightly trembling from how aroused he'd been.

"Holy fuck" he swore, Jungkook stared at him for a moment and then he looked down and noticed the wet spot in Taehyung's trousers.

He looked over at Jimin and saw the younger's face buried in between  Taehyung's neck and shoulder he stood up stumbling on his feet and blinking at his two boyfriends who looked up at him and then he ran off to the bathroom.