Ch.15

🌼 ̈29 ̈ ̈10 ̈ ̈2021 ̈🌼

"And then she was like “Stop messing around with me, if you like me then prove it to me” and he was like “okay I'll prove it to you” then they kissed, it was the best drama I ever watched" Taehyung giggled.

Yep, he was drunk.

Jimin just stared at him and watched the younger rant about some show he'd seen on TV.

A small smile played on his as he did "I wish I could do that with someone who wants me like I want them" Taehyung sighed as he stared down at his beer before drinking some of it.

"Hey, Taehyung, I'm sure if you try winning Jungkook's heart yo-" "so you want him to be with me instead of you?" Taehyung asked then he giggled.

"No way I don't like Jung Jung anymore I think you shouldn't either" Taehyung laughed again "why not?" Jimin asked "just because I'm drunk doesn't mean I'm going to tell you anything" Taehyung whispered.

"Alright forget about that, Tae tell me what happened earlier, you were so upset" Jimin knew he shouldn't be asking Taehyung while he was drunk but he couldn't help it.

He wanted to know and he wasn't even sure if Taehyung was going to tell him Taehyung sighed before he brought the can of beer to his lips and drank down the last half of the can.

Then he turned to Jimin and spat half of it in his face before giggling "I'm never gonna tell you" he laughed.

He was definitely drunk.

"If you weren't so wasted I would probably smack you straight across the face, that's disgusting!" Jimin huffed standing up and going to the bathroom to wash his face.

Big mistake as when he came back Taehyung was laying on his bed two more empty cans of beer on the floor "Jimin I want cuddles" he smiled.

And Jimin sighed before moving over to his bed and laid down next to Taehyung he opened his arms for Taehyung and the older moved closer.

But instead of letting Jimin hold him, he put both of Jimin's hands down and pulled the younger closer, wrapping an arm around Jimin's waist and shifting so Jimin was pretty much laying on top of him.

Jimin had to lean his head back a bit so there was some space between him and Taehyung "Jimin how much do you like me?" Taehyung whispered "a lot" Jimin answered his voice just as lie as Taehyung's.

"Then do you love me?" Taehyung asked and Jimin had to think about it, the last couple of days after Jimin's birthday had been a mess for Jimin and his feelings.

He knew what he felt for Taehyung was more than friends it was similar to the way he felt about Jungkook just so much stronger.

And even if he tried to deny it for Taehyung he knew he loved Jungkook, but...his feelings for Taehyung made it hard to date Jungkook without feeling guilty.

He knew that if his feelings for Taehyung were stronger than the ones he had for Jungkook, then he obviously loved Taehyung and when he nodded in response to Taehyung's question, the older didn't have to know he meant it romantically.

Jimin didn't have to know that Taehyung meant it romantically but thought Jimin would only mean it as a friend.

"Can you tell me that you love me?" He asked moving a few hairs off of Jimin's face "I...I love you Tae" Jimin couldn't stop his cheeks from heating up.

"Again" Taehyung whispered Jimin hesitated a hand moving up to stroke Taehyung's cheek "I love you".

"More than Jungkook?" He wanted to ask that question so badly but having Jimin say he loved was enough even if it wasn't the way he wanted it to be.

"Once more Jimin" Taehyung muttered, he really wanted to kiss Jimin, but...Jimin didn't like him like that "I love you" Jimin breathed leaning down he was so close.

Taehyung's nose made contact with his, but just had to freeze and 3 seconds barely passed before a phone started ringing.

He glanced over at it and so did Taehyung "Oh it's Jun-mmh" he barely even got to say his name before Taehyung's hand had reached up to the back of Jimin's head where he was pulling the younger's head back to kiss his plump lips.

Jimin pulled back and spoke "Tae it's Jungkook, I have to answer it", "call him back if he's that important to you" Taehyung frowned but it disappeared as soon as Jimin nodded and leaned back down reconnecting their lips.

Both boys completely ignoring the ringing phone, Taehyung being the only one that realized it his phone was ringing, not Jimin's.

🌼 ̈30 ̈ ̈10 ̈ ̈2021 ̈🌼

"God does that ever stop?!" Jimin groaned grabbing the ringing phone off the bedside table, his anger slightly dissolved when he read the name Jungkook.

See he and Taehyung had the exact same phone, same brand, same model and same colour the only difference was the wallpaper and the case.

When Jimin had picked up the phone he didn't get the chance to see the wallpaper so he assumed it was his phone, just as he answered it he accidentally dropped it "gosh" he sighed reaching off the bed and picking it up.

Just when he was about to greet Jungkook he heard the older's voice ring in his ears "Taehyung? I know you're upset, you have every right to be, and I want to apol-" "Jungkook what are you talking about" Jimin interrupted.

"Jimin? I swear I called Taehyung" Jungkook said "why would Taehyung be upset with you?" Jimin asked, just as he did the bathroom door opened and out walked Taehyung.

"Who are you talking to so ear-..is that my phone? Who are you talking to?" Taehyung asked "Jungkook?" Jimin called ignoring Taehyung and focusing on how silent Jungkook was.

"Why would you answer the phone!?" Taehyung rushed over to Jimin and quickly grabbed the phone and hung up "what was that about?" Jimin asked frowning at Taehyung "what was what about?" Taehyung asked.

"Jungkook said you were upset... Why were you upset? And you have every right to be...What's going on?" Jimin asked.

"Wait..Jungkook doesn't have anything to do with yesterday does he" he added "gosh Jimin you think too much, just go to sleep" Taehyung sighed and the way he responded way too quickly made Jimin worry.

"If he has anything to do with yesterday I will kill him" Jimin warned "just focus on figuring out how to get him to be your boyfriend again" Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"B-boyfriend? Absolutely not we broke up for a reason Tae" Jimin sighed "Jimin! Can't you just forget about me for a second of your life! Don't you want to be happy with Jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

"Not if you're unhappy, and no I can't just forget about me your my best friend" Jimin answered.

"Who told you I was unhappy? I'm unhappy now and you're not even together, I never asked you to break up with him, but I'm asking you to get back with him so please just listen to me" Taehyung sighed.

"You know what if it makes you so happy then I will date him" Jimin responded looking away from Taehyung "glad to hear it".

He thought it would have been harder, hoped Jimin would have put up more of a fight, hoped Jimin would say no, but he barely had to do anything to get Jimin to agree and it hurt.

Knowing the 2 people he liked were going to get back together...without him.

Who knew he would be the cause of his own heartbreak.

🔸▪️ Chapter 15🔸▪️