Ch.26

🌼 ̈12 ̈ ̈11 ̈ ̈2021 ̈🌼

After about an hour and a half of playing on Jimin's PlayStation Jungkook got tired and fell asleep watching Jimin and Taehyung play.

When Jimin noticed Jungkook sleeping he paused the game and turned to Taehyung "are you happy?" He asked and the confused look Jimin was giving him changed to a smile as he nodded.

He knew Jimin wasn't talking about how he felt now but how he felt now that he was dating Jungkook.

"I'm so happy" Taehyung nodded "that's good" Jimin smiled "aren't you happy?" Taehyung asked "of course I am, I love you two it's hard not to be happy" Jimin told.

"I don't think you are though Jimin" Taehyung bit his lip "I'm worried, Jungkook is obviously in pain, I'm not sure if he'll tell me why or how I should comfort him.." Jimin sighed.

"..So..?" Taehyung asked "so I'm more worried about how to cheer him up than about the fact that we're all dating, you were both mine before anyways" Jimin explained.

"Oh, Ok that makes sense" Taehyung nodded then he stood up and walked over to Jimin "but," he whispered leaning down, arms wrapping around Jimin's neck as he seated himself on the younger's lap.

"Now that we're together...does that mean we'll do everything together? Like, go on dates together?" Taehyung asked "yes" Jimin hummed hands finding Taehyung's waist.

"And hold hands together?" Taehyung asked "I guess" Jimin nodded "and kiss together too?" Taehyung questioned and Jimin blushed just imagining it.

"That would be a little difficult but we could work it out" he nodded again "so now that we're together would we have sex together too?" Taehyung asked.

And Jimin knew his cheeks were the same shade as a tomato "well...if you were both comfortable with it" he muttered and Taehyung took a second before he gasped.

"Wait...Jimin! Are you a virgin?" He asked "of course I am I just barely turned 18, I didn't want to have underage sex" Jimin told.

"Oh my gosh, why didn't you tell me?" Taehyung whispered "what.. are you not a virgin?" Jimin asked "no, I've had sex a couple of times already" Taehyung told.

"I was sure from the way you held me you'd had sex.." Taehyung whispered and Jimin laughed "the way I held you? When did I hold you? You're making it sound like we had sex".

"You guys had sex?!" Jungkook exclaimed sitting up "no but Jimin is a virgin!" Taehyung whined "and Taehyung's not a virgin!" Jimin whined "Taehyung you're not a virgin?!" Jungkook gasped.

"Of course not, most people don't wait till they're 18 to have sex" Taehyung sighed "well I'm sorry for not being part of the most people" Jimin muttered.

"I mean I wasn't waiting until I was 18 but I guess I'm not part of the most people" Jungkook told "so both of you are virgins?" Taehyung gasped and Jungkook nodded.

"The idea of sex with a girl is kinda gross and I never thought I'd like boys.." Jungkook told "right.." Taehyung whispered "so Tae...Tell us about your first time...was it a girl? Was it a boy? Were they hot? Or pretty?" Jungkook asked.

"It was a girl, I was 16 she was pretty to me but everyone else said she was ugly so I don't know...she was 17 though.." Taehyung muttered "but we were both drunk so I have no idea what it really felt like, everything was just a blur" Taehyung told.

"So not only did you have underage sex but you had drunk sex, drunk underage sex..." Jimin blinked and Taehyung nodded "yeah I went to a fucked up school" Taehyung pulled a small smile.

And Jimin sighed ready to say something until he heard light snores from Jungkook, he turned to face the older clearly confused as to how he managed to be sleeping again.

"Is he really...sleeping?" Jimin asked "I think so.." Taehyung nodded hands slipping off of Jimin as he moved to stand up only to be stopped by Jimin's hands on his waist.

He barely had a second before Jimin was leaning forward and kissing his pretty lips.

Jungkook waited for them to pull away before sitting up and speaking "so this is what you do when you think I'm sleeping?" He asked and he didn't sound angry.

"Oh please anyone could tell you weren't sleeping you don't even snore and how could you fall asleep just like that?" Jimin asked as Taehyung got off his lap and moved closer to Jungkook.

The oldest rolled his eyes about to say something else when Taehyung leaned towards him as if he was going for a kiss only to stop in front of him.

"Why do you want us to kiss you too? Or do you want us to kiss when you're awake?" He asked.

Jungkook blushed "both sound good" he mumbled, Taehyung smiled before he leaned in and kissed the older "guys" Jimin called "let's go on a date.." He said.

"A date?" Jungkook asked pulling away from Taehyung "mhh" Jimin nodded "why so suddenly? I mean we literally started dating" Jungkook pointed out, eyes moving from Jimin to Taehyung when Taehyung took his hands.

"You don't want to go on a date with Jimin and I?" He asked and Jungkook couldn't help but think he was cute.

"That's not it, I'm just a little confused" Jungkook assured "well, when people usually start dating they want to go on dates Jungkook" Jimin told.

"Yeah but people don't usually date in threes.." Jungkook muttered "what is your point? Do you want to go on a date with Tae and I or not?" Jimin asked "I do" Jungkook nodded

"Alright then it's sorted let's go for dinner, tonight" Jimin told and his boyfriends nodded.

🔸▪️ Chapter 26🔸▪️