Ch.20

🌼 ̈5 ̈ ̈11 ̈ ̈2021 ̈🌼

"Alright, you're free to go for lunch" the teacher dismissed sitting down at her desk, within seconds the class was pretty much  empty

Jungkook stood up and grabbed his backpack, he turned to leave the classroom only to stop when he noticed Taehyung standing at the doorway.

Taehyung seemed to be shocked at the fact that Jungkook turned around, his cheeks turned bright as he began talking.

"Jungkook" he sighed "I'm so so so fucking sorry about yesterday! I shouldn't have kissed you! God I'm so sorry" he bit his lips feeling like Jungkook might get angry.

"Taehyung it's fine" Jungkook assured he's so cute he thought reaching a hand to ruffle the younger's hair only to stop halfway "what. Were you going to hit me?" Taehyung asked "no..." Jungkook frowned looking down at his hand.

Why was he about to ruffle Taehyung's hair and why did he think he was cute? "Anyways I'm really happy for you and Jimin...I hope you...uh...you don't mind me also dating him" he was biting his lip again.

"It's fine" Jungkook shrugged "at least we both get him" he mumbled then he walked off his eyes still on his hand.

Why on earth do I think he is so cute.

☆.。.:*・°☆.。.:*・°☆.。

"JIMinie...".

Anyone could have caught onto that, and Jungkook surely didn't miss it, the way Taehyung had begun saying Jimin's name with excitement only for it to die down as he glanced at Jungkook.

Jungkook couldn't lie it did annoy him in the slightest way but it also made him smile.

What?! It was cute.

"Tae" Jimin smiled as Taehyung sat next to him "what took you guys so long?" Jimin asked "usually Jungkook is here before me" "yesterday.." Taehyung coughed "yester...oh" Jimin laughed "yesterday" he smiled before he stood up.

"That reminds me, Jungkook said that I should treat you both equally so I did some thinking.." he paused pushing Jungkook over to his seat next to Taehyung instead of opposite Jimin like it usually was.

"And I've decided that you guys will sit next to each other" Jimin smiled moving to the opposite side he removed the spare chair and pushed his to the middle so that he wouldn't be opposite one of them but instead both of them.

"You don't have to take things that far Jimin" Jungkook rolled his eyes "e-equal?" Taehyung muttered "why didn't you say anything before?" He asked.

"Because in a same-sex relationship I believe you should be equal Tae" Jimin told "still you could have told me this morning...I don't mind if Jungkook gets more of you than I do".

"That's exactly why we are going to be equal! It's not up for discussion Taehyung" Jimin told "but what if I'm unhappy with that decision?" Taehyung frowned "what do you want to do then" Jungkook asked.

"Well I don't want us to be equal, what If I want to hang out with him every day and you only want to hang out once a week?" Taehyung asked "that's not what I mean Taehyung" Jimin sighed.

"I mean you are going to get treated equally, if he wants to hang out with me on Monday but you already made plans with me then I have to cancel him and same for you"

"Unless you're purposely asking at 1 am every day...I don't mean I'm going to make sure everything is the exact same amount, but that you are both satisfied with what you have"

"To be honest neither of you have a say in how much I give the other person unless you feel like that is the reason you're getting less" he explained.

Taehyung nodded "so...can I sit next to you for 2 days and then 1 day next to Jungkook?" Taehyung asked "I guess" Jimin nodded "I'm not really bothered about the seat arrangements I mean it doesn't make a difference who I sit next to" Jungkook shrugged.

"No!" Taehyung might have raised his voice a little too much "I...well" he blushed "It's not that I don't want to sit next to you it's just sometimes my legs and hands move and I don't want to make you uncomfortable" Taehyung said.

"Your hands and legs move?" Jungkook questioned and Taehyung's blush deepened "I don't know how to say it without sounding dirty...I sometimes touch Jimin, but not like that!".

"Taehyung it's fine as long as you don't hit me when you laugh we are cool" Jungkook assured "alright then we'll just keep you two together forever it'll be long to remember which days and who sat next to who last" Jimin muttered.

Jungkook just nodded "bu-" "alright let's eat!" Jimin interrupted Taehyung's words he knew Taehyung was going to say something about Jungkook again.

🌼 ̈7 ̈ ̈11 ̈ ̈2021 ̈🌼

When Taehyung said he liked to touch Jimin Jungkook never thought it would have been this bad.

On the first day Taehyung seemed a bit on edge and only fidgeted a few times the second day Taehyung arm may have brushed against Jungkook's legs or arms a few too many times.

But Jungkook tried to ignore it as it didn't seem like Taehyung even noticed his leg would bounce under the table and once he put his foot between Jungkook's.

A few seconds passed before he looked down and removed his foot.

But that was all yesterday, today Taehyung had pretty much wrapped his feet around Jungkook's leg and brought it a little closer to his, the interaction only last a few seconds.

As soon as Taehyung pulled his feet away he sighed "sorry I'm just so used to doing that with Jimin..." He said.

"It's fine Taehyung just be comfortable" and maybe Jungkook shouldn't have said that because about 10 minutes later when Taehyung was telling Jimin about some rude guy at the shop.

When Jungkook's thoughts had run off to when he and Jimin met that was when he felt Taehyung's hand on his thigh it was just there at first.

And Jungkook tried to ignore it but he couldn't lie it completely made him forget what he was just doing 2 minutes ago "and then he was like I was here first" Taehyung was still telling his story as though he didn't even have a hand on Jungkook's leg.

"I swear he was out to get me, I mean how do you purposely steal the last jar of chilly paste when you could clearly see I was reaching for it?" Taehyung huffed.

Jimin just laughed "I can't believe you're so mad about not getting the last chilly paste".

"I'm not that mad about not getting it but the fact that he purposely took it and then went and butted in the queue when I was there first" Taehyung sighed and then Jungkook felt Taehyung's hand move down his thigh.

"Speaking of shops isn't that how you guys met?" Taehyung asked

🔸▪️Chapter 20🔸▪️