Ch.11

🌼 ̈13 ̈ ̈10 ̈ ̈2021 ̈🌼

"First time..?" Jungkook asked "not everyone thinks they're gonna get with the person they like, there's this guy I like..but he's all eyes for someone else, but I'm not mad, I didn't have a chance anyways" Taehyung tried to shrug it off.

"Why not?".

"Well...It's not like he turned me down or anything...I just thought oh we'll never be together and I was right..he'll never like me" Taehyung sighed.

"Well no one says you don't have a chance with Jimin, I mean I already feel like he broke up with me for you, even if you guys don't work out you'll probably be friends for longer than Jimin and I will" Jungkook told.

"But I'm still confused before I met Jimin I was so sure I loved that guy, even now I'm sure I love him, I don't want to but I can't help it, but even though I know I love that guy I know that I really like Jimin" Taehyung explained.

"At the same time? How can you love and like at the same time?" Jungkook frowns "I don't I was confused at first too, but what else would be the reason I want to date the both of them?"

"Jimin..right now I don't mind staying friends with him..but what if my feels grow and I want more, with the other guy I wanted to date from the start" Taehyung sighed.

"Gosh, why did it have to be the only 2 people I wanted I couldn't have?" Taehyung groaned.

Jungkook was drunk, let's just keep that in mind as we continue with the story, Taehyung was also drunk but not the way Jungkook was.

If it wasn't for the alcohol Jungkook would probably have already left Taehyung alone ages ago, but they'd already gotten this far, why stop now?

"...Well if..if..we both like Jimin and we can't have him..why don't we just use each other instead" Taehyung wasn't sure if he'd heard right.

"W-what?" He asked finally looking at Jungkook "well not use each other but why not help each other get over him, like a friend would" Jungkook clarified.

"And how would we do that?" Was it just him or was Jungkook somehow so much closer than before?

Clearly, it wasn't just him with the way he seemed to be getting even closer "however you or I want" Jungkook answered.

"I thought you hated me..how would someone that hates me help me get over his ex, my best friend?" Taehyung didn't know why he was also leaning into Jungkook's space.

They hadn't been that far apart to start with but now there isn't much space between them.

If either one was to change the position they sat in, they would be touching, some part of them would be.

"I don't know, I just wanna get over him" Jungkook looked away and picked up his glass of beer, he drank what was left of it sighing when it was finished.

"Whatever way you or I want?" Taehyung asked, Jungkook nodded looking back at Taehyung when did they get they close.

Hold on? Why was Taehyung leaning in? Or was he? Was Jungkook that drunk?

Nope, Taehyung was actually leaning in, stopping when there were only centimetres between them "even if it was this way?" not even a second later Taehyung lips were on Jungkook's.

It wasn't there for long yet Jungkook could tell Taehyung's lips were so soft, he wanted to feel them again "just this once yes".

Taehyung didn't even properly understand what Jungkook said but did it really matter when Jungkook's lips were back on his.

There was no way he was going to stop now.

Not when Jungkook's hand was moving to take hold of his cheek and he was deepening the kiss.

Taehyung loved the feeling too much to think about anything else.

He pulled away to breathe, Jungkook to kiss him more, but of course, Taehyung had to stop him "geez don't you breath?" He asked.

"I do..through my nose.." Jungkook laughed "how do you breath through your nose when your kissing, that's so hard" Taehyung shook his head.

"Well, when you eat you breathe from your nose, you don't really need to breathe through your mouth, try it" Jungkook leaned in and reconnected their lips.

Kissing Taehyung just as hard as he previously had, and Taehyung at first didn't quite get it, it took a few kisses to get the hang of it but when he did, it was so much more enjoyable.

But of course, they couldn't kiss forever even if they wanted to. "What's going on?" Both boys pulled away at the sound of Jimin's voice.

Before they could even begin to explain Jimin started giggling "my two favourites people kissing? That's so cute" then he was laying down on the couch and yawning.

"Good morning" he mumbled closing his eyes, Taehyung let out a quiet sigh Jimin was cute even when he was half asleep.

Wait..his two favourite people?

Taehyung looked back at Jungkook "Jungkook...what if we don't have to get over Jimin...what if wants us both?" He asked.

"I'm not really trying to share, I'll help you get with the guy you like if anything happens between me and Jimin" he paused "I...I really hope Jimin didn't break up with me because you like him or something shit that..." He sighed.

And Taehyung nodded "I'm sure that's not the case" he muttered

But on the inside he wasn't sure if he was the cause of their break up, the only thing he could do was hope that he wasn't.

🌼 ̈14 ̈ ̈10 ̈ ̈2020 ̈🌼

"What the f-" "shh" Taehyung quickly put a hand over Jungkook's mouth, Jungkook was quick to move it "why are we sleeping in the same bed?" Jungkook looked down at Jimin who was fast asleep between the 2.

"You two fell asleep and I thought it would be better for you to sleep in the bed as the floor is not very comfortable" Taehyung explained.

"Whatever" Jungkook grumbled getting out of Taehyung's bed and leaving the room, Taehyung let out a quiet sigh and closed his eyes.

It wasn't long after Jungkook left the room that Jimin woke up, Taehyung's eyes were still closed so Jimin assumed he was asleep.

"God that was such a weird dream" he muttered cheeks red as he remembered what he thought was a dream but had been what happened last night.

See Jimin had woken up a little before he'd asked what was going on and he'd seen the 2 boys kissing, he'd heard what Taehyung had said about sharing him and then had fallen back to sleep.

He thought that it was a dream when he woke up, I mean there was no way that had actually happened, Jungkook liked him didn't he?

They couldn't have kissed.

But that wasn't Jimin's problem, he wasn't even thinking about whether or not it was real but why he had such a dream.

Why even when he woke up he still didn't mind the two kissing, kinda wanted to see it in real life.

But at the same time, he felt upset he didn't want to be the third wheel, what if he didn't have to be though?

Couldn't he be part of it-

"Jimin just what are you thinking there's no way that could happen Taehyung likes Jungkook" Jimin muttered getting out of bed and going to the bathroom leaving Taehyung with a heart beating way too fast.

"Jimin, just what were you think?" He murmured.

🔸▪️Chapter 11🔸▪️