Being Yandere

So basically this whole chapter is just about yandere Tabi and what he does and stuff and what it would be like if he kidnapped you.

Tabi would want to go on a date and ask to merry you and he would act super secure about you because he's a yandere

If you said no and he decided to kidnap you than he would plan it for a little under a month.

How he would kidnap you
He would probably break into your house late at night or kidnap you when your walking alone.

What he would do
He would probably tie you up with some rope and probably have a baseball bat too. He might also have a gun just incase for threats but not have it visible to you. He wouldn't plan to hurt you with any of this stuff though.

Where he would take you

He would take you to his house or somewhere far away from everyone.

What he wants
All he wants is just for you to love him back really.

He also thinks you might not like him because he is invisible and has a goat skull on his head.

What life would be like
He would keep you locked up and keep checking on you or stay in the room with you. He would just bring you food and drinks and take you to the bathroom or there would be one in the room.

Punishments
He would hate to do it but reminds himself you must learn. He would limit some of your food or drinks but that would be rare. Mostly he would just yell at you. Anything that could actually hurt you he won't do as often.

Rewards
He would let you out maybe and ask you what you want and as long as it's not escape he would give it to you. One of his favorite things is to make you happy.

Sanity
He is a little bit delusional after all that happened with him and girlfriend and he knows what he's doing is wrong but for the most part he's ok and acts calm. If you say the wrong thing though he can get really mad and will scream and maybe but it's rare slap you.

Poor Tabi.😔🥺

I hope I explained enough but if I missed anything let me know in the comments so I can reply with my answer or maybe make a chapter on it. Thanks for reading! 🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐