Yandere Tabi Wants To Have A Baby With Y/N But They Don't 3

Thanks to @NotingIsRealAnymore for the request!

Y/N was almost scared to cry or act upset because of Tabi. They had been crying a lot and he still wouldn't really drop his act. He scrolled through his phone with his right hand and rubbed Y/N's back with his left hand. Then he stopped and looked at them. "Look Y/N." He said. "I'm sorry if I made you feel uncomfortable,scared,or upset." "I want a child." "I know you already know that though." He said. "What I want to hear is your thoughts." "You don't want a kid?" Y/N shook their head nervously. "Ok." He said. "It's alright." "I understand why you're upset and if you don't want a kid it's ok." Y/N was happy to hear this but wondered if it was just some sick joke. "I know that you're afraid and upset." "We don't have to have any kids or get any pets." He said. "Whatever you like and whenever you're ready." Y/N wiped away their tears. "We should both have a say in stuff like this." "Ok?" Y/N nodded. "Thank you." They said quietly. "You can go to sleep watch this with me or I'll get you a snack or drink or both." He told them. "Can you get me a drink?" Y/N asked him. He reached under the bed and grabbed them a water. He gave them the water then started looking at his phone. "Need anything else?" He asked them. "No." Y/N said. They pulled the blanket up and lay beside him looking at his phone dozing off to sleep. Y/N closed their eyes and rolled over feeling so relieved and peaceful. They heard Tabi put away his phone and lay beside them. "Love you." He said quietly but loud enough so they could hear him. Y/N still didn't know if they could say they loved him but they appreciated his change of heart. They snuggled up against his invisible arm.

Thanks for reading! 🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐