Yandere Tabi Trapping Y/N In Stocks

This thing.

This is what Y/N is trapped in

"You we're trying to escape Y/N." Tabi said. He dragged Y/N by the arm to his room. They wondered what he'd do and painful it would be. He opened his closet door. "I've got something to help you learn." He said. In his closet held up with bricks was a wooden stocks. He lifted the big top board off and tried to put Y/N in it but they were a little reluctant. "Come on." He said. "There's no need to be nervous." "You brought this upon yourself." "You tried to escape and now I must punish you." He explained. He put the top board back on and locked it in place. "How long are you going to leave me here?" Y/N asked afraid. "I guess about thirty minutes is enough." Tabi said. "But maybe longer." Y/N didn't like it and he knew it. "I can admire you goodly from here." He said. He got his phone and it seemed he was taking pictures now. He showed a couple of pictures to Y/N. "You look good in that." He said and then started looking at his phone again. "What are you doing?" Y/N asked him. "I'm just scrolling." He said. "Trying to pass the time." "I watch the cat videos sometimes though." "You like cats?" Y/N asked him. "Yeah." He said. He seemed sad now. "I want another cat because Daddy Dearest- Tabi stopped talking. Y/N knew something must have happened to his cat. "Sorry." Y/N said. They felt a little bad for him and the fact that he still wanted another cat and had to take care of them. "It's fine." He said.

Thanks for reading! 🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐