A Ton Of Random Headcannons about Tabi!

Basically just a ton of random headcannons I thought I should write.

What does he think about staying up late or getting up early?
He doesn't care about staying up until eleven or twelve at night and thinks getting up early is a good way to start a productive day.

Will he make fun of you for being short?
No. He doesn't want to make fun of you for your insecurities and he is invisible with a goat skull stuck on his head.

If you and him were sharing a blanket would he hog it?
He might but not on purpose and if he saw you didn't have any or you asked he would give you some more.

Does he have nightmares often?
No unless you mean a few dreams about Daddy Dearest or him getting kidnapped. When he wakes up he'll calm down though.

Would he think about random thoughts or shower thoughts at midnight?
Not really. Or at least he wouldn't just randomly say something slightly disturbing to you.

What kind of pajamas does he like to wear?
He usually wears some pj pants and a T shirt.

Will he kill the spiders in the bathroom?
Yes.

Is he scared of storms?
No. He will comfort you though if you are.

Is he a cat or dog person?
He likes both but especially likes tabby cats. (Isn't that cannon?)

Does he call you nicknames?
He will if he wants to but only on special occasions like when it's just you and him because he doesn't want to embarrass you. He also won't call you something that your annoyed by. Unless maybe your annoyed by every nickname he has for you.

Thanks for reading! 🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐