Y/N Burning Down Yandere Tabi's House

Violence warning ⚠️

Y/N watched the house start to slowly fall apart as they rested against a nearby tree tired form running. Y/N tried to get up. Tabi was running towards them. Y/N tried to get up and run away but he tackled their ankles and climbed over them. "You!" He yelled seeming angry. "It was you wasn't it!" "That was my only house good enough to hold you in!" "Now!" He said. Then he paused. "Get up!" He yelled snatching Y/N up on their feet. "I'll have to hold you in my apartment." "It's small and the walls are thin in there so I don't want to hear a peep out of you." "Not on the way there either." He said. "I'm not stopping until we get there too." He pulled Y/N to his car and tried to kick him and step on his foot to get away but it didn't work. "If you keep doing that I'm going to stop feeding you." Tabi said. He tied Y/N up and put them in the passenger seat and started the car. Y/N wondered how much Tabi could starve them. They knew he really did somewhat care for them. Tabi kept looking at Y/N while driving and finally they arrived at a rather low quality looking apartment. "Remember." Tabi said. "If you say anything you'll regret it." He untied Y/N and grabbed their hand and they began to walk in. The front desk person wasn't even there. "Act happy." Tabi said. Y/N tried to smile but felt miserable. Tabi finally made it to his apartment and unlocked it. It was small and very basic. "Welcome home." He said. There was a kitchen and small table with four chairs and a small bathroom and small bedroom with a small bed. Tabi took Y/N past the couch and to the bedroom and they got worried on what he was going to do. He sat Y/N in a wooden chair in the closet and quickly grabbed some rope from a drawl. He tied Y/N to the chair so they couldn't move their hands. He stared at them for a few seconds. "Don't say anything or I'll paralyze you from the neck down." He said. Then he slapped them so hard they couldn't help but say ow a little loud. "Shut up!" He loudly whispered. Y/N was kind of glad he had the goat skull on his head because they were almost certain if he didn't he would be spitting in their face. Tabi dragged the chair out of the closet and tied them to the bed and untied them from the chair for a while. "I'm a little sleepy." He said. "And I want to sleep off some of this anger so I don't hurt you too bad." He said. "And if you pull anything funny at all you're in for it." He said. "First chance I get we're getting out of here." "Goodnight." "I love you." Y/N didn't say anything back. "Say it back." Tabi demanded them. "Oh uh- Y/N stuttered. "Goodnight." "I l-love you.

Thanks for reading! 🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐
Part 2?