15-debting to Sin

Roars.

The clouds gave their roars when I was out of my shower. After Rose drove us back, Olga ordered us both to take a shower and drink some medicine I prepared for my dizziness.

Stars were smattered against the night sky above. The stars were bright and lonely beings were stuck in a void of emptiness as I couldn't stop thinking about how the night went, from the first second to the last one with the last breath I took when I left.

Not that I didn't want to participate in the mission but the fact that I didn't expect any of the events that happened, some were international and some were for a great surprise, at the end. The sight of Camel's cascade was still in front of my eyes, It left him breathing heavily on the ground clutching his side whilst the blood came out from his pale skin.

Two,

Sin.

He fucking saved me from a bullet that could crash my skin to be drowned blood, left my tongue wrapped in my mouth, and I was left bewildered. It dawned on me that it was none other than Sin who had saved me from a potentially fatal gunshot, sparing me from the gruesome fate of being drenched in my blood.

The realization left me speechless, my tongue seemingly tied in knots as I struggled to come to terms with the situation. Despite my deep-seated animosity towards him, I couldn't shake the feeling that I now owed him a debt of gratitude. It seemed like the tables had turned, and karma had a way of playing its twisted games.

The roar of the engine shook me out of my thoughts, I walked as fast as I could just to find the men drowning in their blood.

Standing up from my seat near my window,

Sin was carried by Mikhail, relying on his shoulder who has also his share in blood. I could tell that Sin was breathing heavily, barely breathing to be correct. "He needs a fast check-up fast," Mikhail said groaning.

"I don't need..." Sin began to protest, but his words were cut short as he doubled over in agony, clutching at his injured shoulder with a pained grimace etched across his features. I realized with a start that it was the same bullet that he had taken that was now causing him such excruciating pain.

"We need to act fast," Mikhail spoke up, his tone urgent and commanding. "I have to examine the wound and see how bad it is," Jake said making me frown, I thought Mikhail was a doctor, well he was not but he told me that he took military service and he learned how to treat injuries.

With Mikhail's help, Sin was carefully led up to Mikhail's room, where Jake set to work assessing the extent of the injury and formulating a treatment plan. I watched anxiously from the sidelines, my mind reeling from the sudden turn of events, as I realized that my fate was now irrevocably intertwined with Sin's.

I followed them.

Because I don't know what to do.

If Sin's blood had been boiling before, it was damn near combustible now. One of his legs was covered from the back of his ankle to his bottom in large bloody welts. It was not his. Even his underclothes were stuck in the dried blood and I raised his shirt further to reveal that his back was in the same shape with dried crimson blood seeping through his undershirt.

"You wait right here. I'll be right back," Jake growled as he stood straight leaving alone with Sin who was fighting the darkness that wanted to sweep over him.

Despite the gravity of the situation, Sin's imposing presence still had the power to intimidate me. I found myself unable to meet his gaze, and my eyes instinctively avoided lingering on his chiseled, bare chest for too long. When Jake returned with medical supplies, I couldn't help but wonder why he, a leader within their agency, was playing the role of a doctor. The red bag he carried seemed to suggest that it was reserved for particularly hazardous cases, and the sight of it only added to my unease.