11-sweat of seduction

INNA

The training was on; I ran at Sin head-on; I wanted him to expect that I was naive enough to fight him head-on. I knew that any opponent I met in the real world would also believe this trick.

And it worked exactly how I'd planned it; I got close enough for Sin to go into defense. I run closer and Sin goes from defense mode into attack mode just as he's about to fight back. I quickly side-swoop, and I feel my whole body glide to the side against all the gravity of the world.

I noticed a dark mark behind his ear, I was sure it wasn't a tattoo but something like a birthmark or a burn, maybe? Before Sin can register what was happening, I'm done attacking from behind. I jump up onto his back so that I gain height. I was ready with my fists in the appropriate way and got a clean punch to the back of his head.

"Fuck. fuck." I cursed out.

His head moved to the side from the impact and I heard a small grunt come out of his mouth. He felt pain. I smiled slightly to myself, although I knew I could bask in it, but I hadn't won just yet.

Sin quickly regained his composure, recovering from the strike as he prepared to counterattack. In a swift and calculated move, I wrapped my arm around the front of his neck, drawing him closer to me. The proximity of our bodies sent a shiver down my spine, his body reacting to the closeness in ways I couldn't ignore.

I shivered again.

It was as if he had intentionally dialed down his intensity, perhaps out of consideration for me.

However, the closeness also made it difficult for Sin to fight back as his oxygen supply dwindled.

"Lift your head and tilt it back to allow air back into your lungs," I stated, my voice devoid of emotion. Sin chuckled in response, a sound that elicited a frown from me.

"I admire your confidence in your tactics plamya," Sin murmured, his breath washing over my arm that encircled his throat. "But you are still weak, stupid weak plamya." My frown deepened, partly in frustration and partly in response to the tingling sensation caused by his breath against my skin. I couldn't quite comprehend how our dynamics had shifted so swiftly. In the blink of an eye, I found myself beneath Sin's imposing presence, his weight pressing down on me.

I never liked to be beneath men, damn it. I hate to be beneath someone.

I was under him if someone looked at us. He would say that we were about to fuck and strip our clothes off.

One of Sin's hands claimed my throat, exerting a controlled grip, while the other firmly grasped both of my wrists. His words cut through the tense air, dripping with a mixture of danger and seduction. "But it seems you haven't trusted yourself enough," he uttered, his breath carrying a potent blend of sweat, power, and a hint of allure that intoxicated my senses.

I found myself momentarily speechless, caught off guard by the sudden reversal of our positions and the overwhelming presence Sin emanated. I could feel the heat of his breath against my skin, a dangerous intimacy that left me both enthralled and unnerved. The scent that wafted from his lips was a heady concoction that left me momentarily dizzy, my senses tingling with anticipation.

I was getting dizzy from his smell.

Whiskey and sins.

In that vulnerable moment, I realized that I was at his mercy, pinned beneath him with his grip tightening around my throat. His sweat reeks of power and seduction were both exhilarating and disconcerting. "What now?" he teased; eyes cold but fierce.