31-Kings On His knees

Jay

No results, no fucking news.

Three long days had passed since we started our search while Olga tried to track down Inna's stolen necklace, yet her efforts yielded no fruitful leads.

The tension in the room had reached its boiling point over those three days.

I was the one who was boiling.

Inna had vanished.

She had vanished just minutes after the sunrise.

They took her leaving behind a fucking pack of vitamins, the same ones I brought to her that night and her sandals beneath the bench.

The CCTV footage revealed the moment she was forcibly taken to the vehicle, we already knew who- the Bratva. The fucking Bratva took her, I don't know how the guards were not on guard that time the fact made me regret signing the contract with them. I needed their guards for fuck sake and they needed me to bring the Bratva down, I can protect Inna myself but she is the world's target these days.

I spent the first day with lava in my blood. I was going to trash at anybody, I was going to kill them one by one and skin them alive if it was not by Kaito.

I struggled to contain my simmering anger, though it seeped through my every pore like molten lava.

The entire team could sense it, the palpable fury that radiated from me. And on that day, Olga approached me, bearing the news that Inna's pictures from the fateful bar night had surfaced all over the dark web, only to discover that Red herself had been taken. At that moment, I cursed my own irresponsibility, as I carried the burden of responsibility for any harm that might befall her.

She will not leave my side once I get her.

"I've been trying to trace their digital footprint, but it seems their electronic trail has gone cold," Olga's voice trembled with exhaustion, evident in the dark circles that had formed under her eyes from nights spent poring over her computer.

"We need to take action before they do the unthinkable," Mikhail interjected, my mind racing to formulate a plan to mitigate the impending catastrophe.

"We've already reached out to our Oya-bun, our boss will send reinforcements if danger arises," Kaito chimed in, my voice laced with a sense of urgency.

"When will they arrive?" My voice was tinged with impatience.

"Most likely tomorrow," Kaito replied.

"In one day, we might find Red's lifeless body, her bones devoured by the dogs of the bratva," My words dripped with desperation. "You think I'm not aware of that? But if we want to bring down the bratva, we must strike at their right hand first, then the Don. We need to rally our allies and work together to achieve our goal."

The Yakuza and the Bratva harbored a deep-rooted feud, an ancient enmity that demanded resolution. revenge.

They wanted revenge, they wanted a plan to get the head while saving Inna in the way.

I do not need a fucking plan.

I want revenge too.

But now- I do want her, only her.

The story spoke of a betrayal, a betrayal that stained the honor of the Yakuza and ignited an unquenchable thirst for retribution. Long ago, an oat had been broken, an act of treachery committed by the Bratva, leaving the Yakuza wounded and their pride in tatters.

Now, with Inna's abduction, the flames of retribution surged to new heights. The Yakuza's Oyabun saw an opportunity to exact my revenge, strike at the heart of the Bratva, and settle the ancient score.

My desire for justice burned brighter than ever, my determination unyielding.

My piercing gaze met Kaito's, and our eyes locked in an intense exchange. Kaito couldn't help but feel a shiver run down my spine as he gazed into my eyes, devoid of any glimmer of light.

"Olga, connect my phone to your laptop. I'll check for any leads myself," I commanded, and Olga obediently nodded, ready to assist in any way she could.

My thirst for revenge consumed my every thought, for her. The image of confronting the Don of the Bratva became an obsession I could no longer contain. I will kill whoever put their hands on her.

I had lost count of how many times I had dreamt of killing the don; the desire for retribution had taken hold of me years ago, etching itself deep within my psyche.

With Inna's absence, I felt adrift in a sea of darkness. She had been my anchor, the one who kept me grounded amidst the chaos that defined their lives. Now, that anchor was gone, leaving me to wrestle with my inner demons alone.

My eyes scanned the room, taking in the faces of the men who stood before me, their presence both comforting and unnerving.

As I playfully waved my gun, testing their reactions, the weight of my vengeance bore down upon me.

Suddenly, I fired a shot into the ceiling, causing Olga and the others to jump in startled response. "If we don't receive a report on her soon, I will take matters into my own hands," I declared with a steely determination.

The men scattered, all of them.

I bet if Jake was here would not even flinch, but they did.

Inna would not even flinch too if she was fucking here.

Seeing the gravity of the situation, I directed my gun toward the exit. Mikhail, ever the trusted confidant, approached me, lighting a cigarette in the midst of the tension. "You know, if she were here, she'd probably be in the art room," Mikhail murmured, observing as I clicked the safety of my gun on.

I chuckled darkly, shaking my head as I exhaled a cloud of smoke. "Yeah? And where is she now? Locked up in some basement," I retorted bitterly. I will not hesitate to kill him right here if he angered me more.

"You brought her to this mess, you are the main responsible person."

In a surge of rage and frustration, I flung my gun aside before delivering a powerful right hook to Mikhail's face. "Shut the fuck up!" I roared, my hands trembling as I brought them up to his head before I shot his leg.

I needed him to shut up.

Mikhail groaned as he clenched his leg, I did not shoot the right place enough to lose his leg because I did not want him to lose his leg. Then he smiled at me, suddenly I want to cut his tongue too, but I know that if Inna knew about it she will cut my dick for it. She loves him, and she has feelings for him- brother's feelings.

"You are fucking in love with her." He snapped me out of my thoughts.

"No, I am not." I chuckled. "I am fucking obsessed with her since I was a boy, I dreamt of her for years, I am obsessed with someone called Inna. I might have Stockholm syndrome because of her. I already do have it."

He smiled at my words, not caring about the blood gazing at his wound.

"I can't wrap my head around the fact that she's not here," I confessed, my voice heavy with anguish. "I can still picture her, sitting right here, her cold eyes fixed on me as she probably kicks the shit out of me during training."

We shared a somber chuckle, reminiscing about the enigmatic woman who had captivated our lives. "I've never encountered another woman quite like her," Mikhail admitted softly. "And I doubt I ever will. But you better tell her these words when she comes back."