14-crimson Masquerade

ANNA's POV

Determined to push past the light headedness that had been plaguing me, I was suddenly jarred by a deafening blast from outside that reverberated through the walls, sending shock waves through the air.

The giant explosion rocked the walls in the hall and filled the air with thick white smoke before his sentence had even fully finished.

I covered my nose and mouth. Someone had thrown a smoke bomb into the hallway.

Fuck.

He fucking tricked me, I did breathe the toxic drug but fought my urges. I dragged my blade across the arm he was putting on my face. Making him stumble backward but not enough.

But soon, as I was trying to pose in a fighting stance, trying to ignore the dizziness that I was feeling in my head, a giant explosion was heard from outside, rocking the walls.

"You have to get out right now," Olga said through the earpieces, using a hurried voice.

The bastard tried to punch me but he was too slow. I move swiftly, jump up and I bring my elbow down on his face. His eyes go glassy and he drops. I loom over him and smiles triumphantly. I raked my nails across his face in a useless effort to escape. His skin was shielded by the mask he wore.

"Inna where the hell are you, I don't see you in my cameras," Olga shouted at me. I didn't know where I was, I was the only person in the group with no location, and I was glad that my earpieces were still working.

But all she received in response was a grunt.

Two thick arms are around her and they squeeze to the point I can't breathe. That big-ass mother fucker is still up. I raised my elbow but I got no luck.

"You won't run Red," he hisses in my ear and proceeds to do just that.

I use my leg and hit him straight in the balls. He dropped me but I was not fast enough to get away. He picks me up as if I were a doll and throws me against the big sink in the living room. I crawl against it moaning in pain. That hurt like a bitch.

Again, he picks me up and slams my head against the bar. The world goes hazy but I can't afford to faint. And right when he was ready to finish me off, I remembered my butterfly knife from my bra. I grabbed it, turned, and pushed it right under his armpit.

Pushing him with one kick and he kneels on the floor wailing. I stabbed him again and again for the third time. "Where the heck are you,"

Hearing Olga's voice was the only reason I stopped my doings, "I'm coming."

"There is a door on the back of the mansion, it's used by the maids. You go for it; you will meet the guys there." Voicing these words I made my way out leaving the lifeless body inside the bathroom after unlocking it with a bullet using the gun I had.

The bastard locked the door before even going inside.

Once outside the bathroom, the smell of the smoke-filled my senses. The hard smell made me put my hand on my nose.

When I stepped where the party was held, my sight was distributed with countless bodies lying on the floor. It was an attack, and sure the bloodiest one. Some were still fighting, but I managed to conclude that the guys with the Asian characters had the upper hand. Even their tattoos had the same designs as Kaito's. Their skin was colored with red and green tattoos, more like pieces of art.

Very attractive.

I could see Rose was fighting with someone. She pushed him with one kick and he kneeled on the floor wailing. He again moves but she punches him again and again and then she grabs his head and pulls it down on her knee.