Iktara

Bondita woke up with new determination to fight. Fight for her child.

The attachment a mother feels with a baby has no bounds. The way she feels and loves him without even seeing it.

Bondita cried at nights yearning for warmth of her Pati babu. For him to talk to their child. She yearned for him to be here for her first pregnancy.

His mom ki gudiya

The way he would have handled her , no one could. Not even her mother.

But he was not here. She didn't know where he was. She got out of bed and freshend up ready to fight for justice.

She dressed up in white single pleated saree secured with a broach on her left shoulder. She put in her barrister robe picked up the keys for the motor car and drove straight to the court , ignoring the questions by her Kaka Sasur ji and taunts by Batuk.

Barrister Subodh Chatterjee kahan milenge

She asked his secretary.

She was led to his office.

Barrister Subodh , Can I come in

Ahh , Ms Bondita come in , have a seat.

He greeted her with a smile on his face. He really had a change of heart while fighting against her.

" Kya baat hai "

And Bondita started narrating the incidents happening.

____________________________________________

"Maa ye hamare kaun lagte hain "

"Ye na tumhare Mausaji hain , yaad hain na maine tumhe tumhari Bondita Maasi ke baare mai bataya tha , ye unke pati hain "

Saudamini said pointing at Aniruddh bendimg down to reach the height of Saurav.

Aniruddh teary eyed smiled , seeing the change a baby can bring into someone's life.

How he wished to have a furball in his hands to call him Baba. Little did he know , he was on his way to become one.

Only if he knew , how his younger brother was behaving with his wife. The mother of his child.

He moved towards the child and wrapped him in a warm fatherly hug. The child finally got to witness what a hug of father feels like and a man yearned for a child of his own.

He pecked his cheeks and left for Tulsipur.

Saudamini wished for him to reach safely while packing some snacks for him to have on the way.

____________________________________________

Batuk was romancing Mallika in his room ignoring the ugly fight in the morning and with it the warning Bondita gave.

Irritated , he went towards the door as his TRC was continuously banging it. He opened it with rage ready to burst even on bade zamindar.

Before anyone could comprehend anything , a sound of slap echoed in the room. So loud that Mallika stood up from the bed.

"What the hell , TRC. Why did you slap me ?"

"Ye isliye maara hai taaki tumhe pata chale ki subah kya kiya hai tumne , koi andaz bhi hai ab kya hoga. Haan "

He was flabbergasted when realization dawned on him. The veil was lifted. No more lies and no more secrets. Everything was crystal clear.

She knew everything.

She will drag him to the court.

He started sweating at the thought because he knew what he did was punishable by the law.

All was well until a shrieking sound made it's way.

____________________________________________

"Chhote Malik , abhi toh aap andar the bahar se kaise aaye "

Bihari thought out aloud scratching back of his head.

"Kya Bihari ek mahine baad toh mai bahar se hi ayunga "

"Ek mahine baad , subah hi toh coffee di thi humne aapko "

"Kya Bihari ye sab chhodo , ye batao Bondita kaha hai "

"Chhoti Malkin toh court gayi hai , aane wali hongi itne aap aaram karlijiye "

He said and he did follow it. He retired to his room and was overwhelmed to see photos of him and his mother after a long time.

It brought back memories of his happy person. His happy place.

He was strolling through when he came across the journal kept by Bondita.

He started going through it and by the end if it he was in tears.

Harshly wiping them , he stood up ready to confront his little brother.

What made him so cruel ?

His Boudi ? My Bondita?

With hundreds of questions running through his mind he opened the door to his brother's bedroom not expecting to find a girl with him.

"Big D , aap zinda hain "

"Lagta toh aisa hi hai Batuknaath "

He heard Batuknaath and he knew his brother was angry and disappointed in him.

"Kyun kiya tumne aisa "

"Kyun ki aap maut ke moh mei the woh bhi us Bondita ki wajah se , usne sirf apse liya hai kabhi kuch mahi diya. Ek baccha toh de hi sakti hai woh "

Bondita who was standing outside the room now had everything cleared he was right. She is selfish. She never gave him anything. He always lands up in trouble because of her.

"Bondita mera ghar hai Batuk. Iske paas rehke khushi aur sukoon milte hai mujhe. Mre bacchon ki maa hai voh. Sabse jaruri tumhari boudi hai woh. Bachpan se behen jaisa pyaar kiya hai tumhe. Tumhare jeevan mei Maa ki kami ko pura kiya hai usne. Ye toh deserve karti thi woh. Kyunki usne bina kuch mange ghar main sabse bohot pyaar kiya hai chahe woh Baba hi kyon na ho "

"Dada "

"Ahan , Dada nahi Big D kaho tum mujhe, tumhe suit karta hai "

He turned away and stopped after seeing Bondita standing and the door step. She leapt into his arms.

Find her home
Her warmth
The person she loves
The happiness

Clutching onto his white shirt tightly. She cried happy tears.

Her home was finally here.

____________________________________________

THAT'S A WRAP.

I PERSONALLY THOUGHT THIS TRACK HAD MORE POTENTIAL IN THE SHOW THAN GIVING IT THAT TYPICAL ITV VIBES.

THIS TRACK FINISHES HERE I DID WANT BOTH OF THEM TO WITNESS THE FIRST PREGNANCY TOGETHER

DROP DOWN WHAT YOU WANNA READ.

DHER SAARA LOVE AND WAITING FOR COMMENTS

IT IS UNEDITED THO.

SEE YOU UNTIL NEXT TIME. HOPEFULLY SOON