Chapter 10 - The Mall incident

Ochaco POV

-Forgot Izuku a bit-

Class 1-A decided to head to the mall after their final exams, to pick up general things and prepare for the training camp. "Hey, Ochaco" I turn my head to Tsu "Yes?" I responded. "I just need to go to the bathroom, could you wait for me at the center?" she asked "Sure! I'll meet you there."

I started walking towards the center, 'The exam with 13 was horrible! I can't believe Yuga would say that!' I thought to myself. I stretch my arms and look around a bit, I freeze.

In front of me, just a couple of meters forward was a bushy green-haired person that reminded me too much of someone.

I started walking a bit faster until without realizing it, I passed the center of the mall. I approach him a bit closer and slowly say "Izuku?"

"Izuku? I don't know who that is, are you confusing me for someone?" the man replied as he turned around. I started to look at him a bit more closely, he wore a green hoodie and a surgical mask covering his face. He had the same green hair as Izuku but he had a large white strand on his front, he also had an emerald green eye and a blue eye.

"Oh, I'm sorry sir!" I apologized, "If by any chance did you always have that strand of hair?" I asked. "This? Yes, I have had it since I was born. Did you confuse me for someone?" he asked. "Yeah sorry, you looked a lot like him," I replied. "That's fine... Oh, where are my manners!

My name is Yuji Sabishii, a pleasure to meet you," he said. "My name is Ochaco Uraraka, I am-" I was cut off "the class 1-A student in UA? Wow, it's my lucky day." 'Am I that well known???' I thought to myself. "Y-Yes, that's me," I replied a little surprised. "What are you doing here Mr. Sabishii?" I asked. "I like this mall, I work in Hosu but I come here because of this mall," he replied.

-Bzzt Bzzt-

"Oh I'm sorry, I completely forgot that my friend was waiting for me! If you excuse me, I need to leave!" I hastily said. "Haha- No worries, have a good day Ochaco..." I couldn't hear the last part because I was steadily walking to the center now.

As I arrive at the center, I don't see Tsu anywhere... I freeze suddenly. 4 dry fingers were gripping my neck.

"Make a noise and everyone dies" I hear. "Come with me, resist and this mall is gone."

I was now walking with the leader of the league of villains Shigaraki, he took me to an alleyway in the mall. 'Where did he even find this?' I thought. 'Nono, I need to save this mall,' I thought to myself. 'For that nice guy, for Yuji.'

"Tell me Ochaco, why am I not popular?" I was stumped by his question. "Stain killed what he didn't like, and so do I," he continued. "I-I refuse to talk to you," I said as I went into a fighting stance. "Calm down, calm down," he said, "if you answer me, I'll tell you about Midoriya." I froze. Does he know something about Izuku? I need to know what it is.

"F-Fine, it's because Stain never backed down on his conviction as you did at the U.S.J," I said. Tomura replies with a haunting smile, "Good, I think I understand now. Since you were so nice to me, I'll tell you something." I made sure to listen to what he was about to say, "I did it, I was the one who framed him. I had an associate of mine make a special lens to put into the camera, roll it once and you got it." he said.

I was so angry, angry enough I would take him on alone, but he grabbed a pipe and reduced it to ashes, which made me remember what I was up against. "Now LEAVE!" he screamed and entered a purple portal, and I ran away.

On my back, Tsu noticed I was breathing heavily. "Ochaco? Ochaco are you ok?" she asked. "I'm fine" I lied.