Chapter 19 - Aftermath and Hope

Ochaco POV

Timeskip a to nighttime

It was nighttime and surprisingly almost everyone was ok, the doctors checked everyone and only those that stayed inside the building were hurt. Everyone else had no marks whatsoever, "It's because of Eri" explained Mirio.

"She rewound everyone to before we started the raid," he said. "Wow, that's amazing!" I said, but he wasn't happy. "What's wrong?" I asked him. "Nighteye was also rewound, but I haven't seen him since..." he said with a tone of fear in his voice. "Don't worry!" I told him, "I saw him and he was just unconscious when he was pulled out into the ambulance."

"Thanks, Ochaco," he replied with a smile. "Although I have a question for you..." he then said. "Sure shoot," I answered. "During the raid, there was a moment where Red crown told me something interesting. And so I have to ask you, was there a guy in your class who got kicked out?" he asked.

I pause for a moment, making a visible frown. "You don't have to aw-" I interrupted him. "No it's fine, there was a boy in our class who was called Izuku Midoriya. He was framed by the league of villains and so they ousted him." I paused for a bit with my eyes getting wet. "He was a kind guy, a real hero, never backed down from anything. When he was kicked out, I was still sleeping, and when I saw the evidence, I was astounded at the detail they missed. The details that would have made him innocent." I started to draw tears.

"Rumors said he was taken to Tartarus, and jumped out the helicopt-" "Stop," Mirio said as he hugged me. "I believe... He's alive." I couldn't believe him.

Aizawa then walked in, "What's going with you two?" he asked. "Aizawa, I have to tell you and Ochaco something..."

He explained that after his fight with Nemoto and Sakaki, Red crown talked to him about something. During the middle of it, it came up through conversation that Izuku was still alive, he then suggested that we needed to know where Izuku was.

"If we can catch Red crown, we might be able to know where Izuku is, and we can learn who Red crown is," he finished. We then all agreed to set up a plan to catch Red crown.

A bit of time passed for Mirio to tell this to everyone, then everyone agreed that they had to find Red crown. And bring Izuku home.

Izuku POV

'Damn that was crazy,' I thought to myself. ' Never thought I would see someone from class 1-A, nor the big 3.'

I jumped around a bit until I saw something grey approaching me at high speeds. "Deja vu," I said as I turned to face Aizawa.

"I'll get you today, problem child," he said with some fierce determination. "Ohh nice, but I've got a hideout to get t-" I couldn't finish what I was saying because he already charged at me. "Woah! When did you lose patience!" I jokingly said as I ran away from him.

I then get down on a street and notice it's completely clear. "Odd," I say to myself as I look to my other side.

Oh no. It seems that this was a trap.

"Lemillion, Aizawa, Ryukyu, Nejire Hado, Ochaco, and Froppy! To what do I owe the pleasure?" I said. "Tonight is the final day you're wearing that mask!" yelled Nejire. "We're going to make you tell us where Izuku is!" yelled Ochaco.

"It's odd of you to call for a dead man of all things," I reply. "Well then, I hear you're also curious about my Identity," I said as I put my hand on my mask but then let go immediately.

"Well then... I'LL TAKE THE FIRST SWING!" I yelled as I threw 4 knives onto the ground. I then charge forward and get intercepted by Ryukyu activating her quirk. "AGH!" I yelled as she crushed me with her foot.

"Give up now Red crown," she coldly said. I got pissed at that, really really angry. I use all the force in my legs to push her immense weight off me and slip out of her grasp. "No way!" she yelled and chased after me. "Your mistake..." I said as I pulled back on my knives to push myself back as she flew forward. I then get on her back and ensnare my knives to seismic toss the dragon bitch. "THERE'S NO WAYYYYY!" she yelled out as I crushed her into the ground, forcing her to revert to her human form.

"Red crown...*Cough* Who are you?" she responded. I was about to open my mouth before a wave was heading my way. I jumped back and said, "Your selfish minds won't realize until you understand... PAIN," I yell and charge forwards.