Chapter 6: He Loves Me?

Katniss P.O.V.

I'm so glad he came and apologized to me last night, now that awkward stage is behind us. I get up and go wake Madge so we won't be late for our morning classes.
"Madge get up or you're going to be late." I say walking into her room.

"I'm up." She says.
I go back to my room and put on a black v-neck, black skinny jeans, and black and white vans. Then I apply some mascara and eyeliner. I go downstairs and have a breakfast that consists of buttered toast and two strips of bacon. I grab my bag and my keys and tell Madge to come on. We walk to class while vhatting among ourselves. We find seats next to each other and talk about random things until the professor walks in.
"Good morning students. You may address me as professor Castor. It's so intriguing to see so many of you interested in the fine arts. I'm glad you all decided to come to this school." Professor Castor says.

"For today you must partner up with someone of the opposite gender and do a scene from your favorite   movie." He says.

Ugh! Why?
Just then I get tapped on the shoulder by someone. I look up to see those beautiful blue eyes. Peeta.
"Want to be my partner?" He asks.
"You sure you want to be my partner? What about Delly?" I ask.
" She's not in this class besides I'd much rather be partners with you." He says.
"Okay. Is your favorite movie still Pocahontas?" I ask.
"Shhhh...." He whispers while covering my mouth. I lick his hand and he lets go wiping his hand on me. I laugh.
"Yes it is but if anyone asks it's your favorite movie." He says.
"Okay." I say.
"Peeta and Katniss you may go first."
We get up and walk to the stage. Peeat acts as if he's tied to a pole and I know exactly what scene we are doing.
"If I never knew you I'd be safe but half as real. Never knowing I could feel a love so real and true. I'm so grateful to you. Id had lived my whole life through lost forever if I never knew you." I say but I really mean it these words are something like I want to tell Peeta honestly I believe because no matter how many times I've denied it I honestly do love him. But how does he feel about me?

"No matter what happens to me, I'll always be with you, forever." He says as I touch his face and leave.
All I hear are shouts and cheers. I guess we did better than I thought. I run backstage and sit in a chair. I hear footsteps assuming it's Madge coming to congratulate me but when I turn around it's Peeta instead.
"Katniss can I tell you something honestly?" He asks nervously.
"Anything, Peeta." I tell him.
"That stuff I said from the movie It was true. I have always loved you."