Part 1

I had to settle business with Dream. 

I didn't want to be doing this. 

He's generally intimidating and he scares me  

Like A LOT. 

I reached the spot where we agreed to meet up, then I turned back around and ran. 

Like I said before, I didn't want to do any of this. 

I had done something wrong, and I needed to make it right.

 I needed to call off the deal that I had with Dream. 

Being apart of the Dream Team side wasn't worth any of this. 

Yes, my reasons had been selfish at first. I realized I was wrong and I needed to fix it.

I hadn't done too much damage yet, but burning down the L'Mantree? 

I couldn't do that. 

L'Manburg was my home. 

I wanted to feel valued in my community, I wanted to be someone that people would look up to and recognize. 

I didn't want to be evil. 

Committing arson makes someone evil. 

Wilbur would lose my trust, Tubbo would lose my friendship, and I wouldn't be someone Tommy goes to when he needs to vent. 

I wasn't any of those things anymore. 

I was just someone Dream got information from. 

Just a spy for the other side. 

I had my head down while I was running and crashed into someone. 

"I- I'm sorry" I bent down to pick up the items that they dropped. 

"Looking for someone?" 

I look up into Dream's familiar face. "You didn't think I ditched you, did you?"

"I- no. Of course not." 

He smiles in a creepy sort of way. He knew that I didn't like talking to him, and he used it to his advantage. 

"What was it that you wanted to tell me?" 

I couldn't back out of this now. I had pulled myself too far in. 

"I'm not gonna burn down the L'Mantree." 

His smile dropped almost immediately

"What? I need those discs back."

"I know and I'm sorry but-"

"No. I need the discs."

"Dream, they're just some discs, I don't know why you care so much about them."

"They're just some discs? Just some discs? That's what you think about them? I care about Tommy's discs- no MY DISCS more than anyone else in this server. Okay? I don't give a f- about Spirit. Spirit was my horse, and she died ages ago. I need those discs, and I will get them."

I knew I was screwed. 

"If you don't do it, I'll finish the job myself. And I'll take down every single one of your little friends along with L'Manburg."

My mind flashed with memories with my friends. Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, Fundy, Niki, Eret, and even Philza. 

"They didn't even do anything!" I exclaim. This was totally unfair and cruel. 

"They're in my way. With their little revolution, yeah. That's what I need out. It makes them think that they actually have power, that they can do whatever they want- which they can't. This is my server, and I'm the king." 

That's what he thought of us all. It was his world and we're all living in it.

"Dream you can't just storm into their nation and command that they hand over the discs. That's not how life works and it never will." 

Word Count: 542 

A/N: HUDEWHDOEWDHOIEWJDOIEJWODIJOIEJWDOIJEWDOIJDOIEWJOIJ THIS FEELS STUPID BUT I CANT DO DAILY UPDATES COS IM DUM LIKE THAT HDUEHDUIEHNEIJ OK DRINK WATER ITS GOOD FOR YOU AND DONT STAY ON WATTPAD ALL NIGHT I DID THAT ONCE AND I GOT MY PHONE TAKEN AWAY HDIEOHDHOIJED

Anyone have candy I'm hungry