The Real World

"The real world?" I ask. She looks around nervously.

"I didn't mean the real world, I meant um- my um- my- my own fictional world. Definitely right Esperanza?"

"No- no it's cool. I'm from there too. Did ya'll go reality shifting too?"

Lin puts her head down in shame. 

AJ sighs and starts ranting, "Well LINDSAY here thought it would be a good idea to try and group shift to the Dream SMP-" he cuts off seeing the looks that Rain and Esperanza were giving him. 

She looks up. "No, it is my fault. If I hadn't looped you guys in then this never would have happened." I felt a sudden pang of sorrow for her. I don't know what came over me, but I reach out and give her a hug. She is quite hesitant at first, but soon she hugs me back. 

A/N: Idk where I'm going with this but this is cute <3

The rest of them are standing around awkwardly when we break. "Yeah- I um- anyways," I say trying to ease everyone up, "Do you have any idea of how to go back?" 

Their faces lighten up and they tell me about all the stuff that they have gathered so far. We had some of the same information as well. Our safe words wouldn't work here, no safe actions, etc. They had tried a lot more things than me like building a portal to try and help them go back, but all the results were failures. 

"Did we ever try shifting back?" Rain suggests. I'm about to shrug off the idea until I realize that she has a point. 

"Guys, this could work," I say, feeling hopeful. I didn't like getting overexcited just to be let down. It makes the disappointment bigger. "It's not like we can lose anything."

-Time Skip- 

After we spent the entire day making our scripts, we were going to try group shifting into a waiting room. Nothing big for the first time, but still something. 

Me and Lin woke up in the white room together. There were labeled doors all around us. MCU, Twilight, Harry Potter- and that was just a few of them. There were hundreds of them altogether. We waited for about 5 minutes until Esperanza and Rain arrived. The four of us were excitedly talking about how we would be able to finally leave the screwed up place. AJ came an hour later but at least he has enough motivation to do so. 

"I wonder what our clones are doing," Rain says. We were all thinking the same thing. I leaned against one of the doors. 

"Well, probably going about our daily lives." I was desperate to go back to my CR. I wanted to live my normal life. Maybe this whole reality shifting thing was overrated. Not maybe- this whole reality shifting thing IS overrated. It wasn't like we could forget our safe words or get stuck in a reality. 

They found the door that would lead to our CR but I felt something holding me back. What were we even doing this for? 

"Guys," I say, getting their attention. "We need to save L'Manburg."

A/N: Madagascar 3 moment UWU I'm so quirky
CHILE ANYWAY SO this is inspired by a book called Stick to the Script it's on my list if you wanna read it that thing was amazing very well written and if it has a sequel then please tell me :)