L'Manburg

A/N: Someone give me ideas I'm running out. I also came up with this at 3 AM so :/

"Guys," I say, getting their attention. "We need to save L'Manburg."

"What?" The four of them turn around to look back at me. "But they betrayed us. They left us to Dream, and once he was done with us, we had to learn to live on our own. They should be helping us," Esperanza says in one breath. Betrayed them? Nobody told me about this. 

"How- why- how did they betray you?" I was genuinely confused.

"We helped them in war and first chance they got, they kicked us out for 'sparking violence'. I honestly think it was them. They were all yelling at each other and Tommy threw the first punch. He ended up blaming it on AJ. They exiled him and we wouldn't leave without him. So of course, we joined him. Dream found us outside and offered us- he offered us something we couldn't refuse. We took him up on it and he tried to get rid of us too. We've been running ever since then." Lin says. Yeah I guess I should feel bad for them, but I didn't. 

"I'm sorry that happened to you," I say. This honestly sounded so fake. "but just know that was before I joined. Had I been there none of that would have happened." I give  light smile. Rain and Lin seem like they want to come while Esperanza and AJ want to stay back. 

A/N: Help me please I have no idea where this is going

"Why should we?" AJ is starting to get mad. I understand why, but doesn't family stick together? I launch into full on Power Point presentation mode. 

About half an hour later this is still going on. "And lastly as Reason Number 35, I think that all of us should stick together against our common enemy- Dream."

A/N: Help

"You know what, fine. It could work. We help you guys and leave this place." YES! We can finally take down Dream and we can go back to our normal lives. 

We all say our safe words and wake up in the Dream SMP once more. We devise a plan- one that should be good enough. 

Word Count: 380

A/N: I'm running out of ideas so I might discontinue this idk