The Story of My Life

A/N: Idk I kinda got bored during that last chapter :|  Anyway here's pt 2 of the flashback

"Then I'll just have to find out myself." he declared. I knew that the worst things would happen if he knew I was from an different reality. "I've lived here for my entire life." I lied. He, of course, saw right through. "No you haven't." "I know." He sighs, clearly annoyed by me. "Well if you haven't, then where are you from?" He asks. 

I looked down as I played with my thumbs. "It's a long story." I knew he was smirking underneath the mask. "I know." I glared up at him and he appeared satisfied. "But you can't tell me here," He says with his face getting serious. "Just- follow me." 

I was slightly confused but I followed him anyway. There was no way I could get hurt here, I was in full control. If I had the will to turn around and run, I would be able to. If this man wanted to hurt me then I would be able to fight back. He seemed genuine enough, and anyway I knew him. He was Clay from YouTube. He was Dreamwastaken. 

I followed him on TikTok, Twitter and Instagram too. So I wondered, What was the worst that could happen? I could die, but I would just wake up in my CR. I had also scripted that I was unable to die, but that was in Twilight. The same rules most probably applied here. I didn't want to risk anything though. What if I only had 3 lives like the rest of them?

I looked down at my arm, and sure enough, there were the three heart tattoos. Each time I died, one would go away. I took a glance at Dream's arm, and he only had 2. 

"Hey Dream?" "What?" I debated on whether or not to ask him. He did seem pretty annoyed. But this was a genuine question. "What are the hearts on my arm?" I had the slight idea, but I wasn't taking any chances. I was a very organized person after all. "I'll explain when we get there," he snaps, his voice stern. I take this as a sign to shut up and keep walking. 

We finally arrive at a small wood cabin in the middle of nowhere. "Is this where you live?" I ask, my voice full of awe. "I- no- I mean- sure. For now." He responds. 

"For now?" Was that supposed to mean something?

He starts explaining as we walk into the cabin. "They- I'm sort of a fugitive. Well, not really, but they don't like me. If I stay in one spot, they'll attack. It already happened to one of my best friends. His name was-"

"George." I finished for him. He eyed me curiously and went on. "Right. They attacked George and I was alone. They then went for my friend Sapnap and-"

"Killed the rest of the Dream Team. You were emotionally distraught and declared war on them. You and Technoblade fought Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, and Fundy and almost lost your lives in the process. You then fled because you realized they wouldn't leave you alone." I said. I liked to keep up with streams.

"I'm not even going to ask how you know that." 

Word Count: 550

A/N: And I leave you in suspense 😈 Are 500 words enough? I'm rereading these and it isn't taking me long. Am I just a fast reader or should I start making them longer?